{4}

Your pov

About 2 weeks had passed since I found out Yoongi had cheated but the thing was at this point all I was doing was ignoring him.

My heart felt numb towards him.

I hadn't given him a chance to explain because I was scared of what I'd hear so instead I just pretended nothing happened so my heart wouldn't have to feel the pain.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asks smiling over at me.

I mumble an mhm before I follow him outside.

We were going back to their dorm because the guys had been saying something was wrong with Jimin and he was asking for me so of course I was going to go.

When we arrived at the dorm I looked at it without moving. My feet wouldn't allow it.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asks looking over at me.

I shake my head and walk up to the door and push it open.

When we get into the living room I notice everyone's there.

"You're finally back!" Taehyung says happily as he comes and hugs me. "Mhm" I say hugging him back. 

"So what's wrong with my little Chimchim?" I ask as my eyes wander over to him.

He was leaning his head against the wall with a straight face.

I wonder what happened.

"Uh, his girlfriend cheated on him" Jin says quietly and my heart hurts.

"Awe Jimin" I say and walk over to him and when I do he instantly clings to me.

It hurt me, not only because he was one of my best friends, but because I knew the pain he was feeling all too well.

It was a bit strange though because I wasn't even aware of him having a girlfriend.

That wasn't the problem here though.

I pull back a little and look him in the eyes.

"Calm down with a bath then we can talk about it" I say with a gentle smile.
He nods and exits to the bathroom.

My heart goes out to him.

I looked around and everyone seems to have a sad look on their face.

"He'll be okay, his heart will heal over time" I say sitting where he once was.

I knew what I had said was true but at the moment it hurt to say.

"How are you?" Jin asks and I feel eyes burning into my skin.

I looked up and my eyes met Yoongi's but i quickly looked away.

It hurt seeing him but at the same time I wanted to ignore it.

"I'm managing" I say as Namjoon sits down beside me.

"And you were with her those whole two weeks?" Hoseok asks looking over at him.

"I was" he confirms and I see Yoongi look over at him. 

"So what, are you two dating now?" Yoongi asks with a face that showed he couldn't care less.

Before Namjoon could speak, I do.

"So what if we are? That doesn't concern you" I say and I see his eyes widen a little bit.

Before anyone had a chance to say something about it Jimin came back into the room with a towel wrapped around his shoulders and his hair dripping wet.

"Alright, come here" I say and he walks over to me. "Kneel down" I say and he does in which I take the towel and place it into his head.

I dry his hair then pat the spot beside me for him to sit down.

When he gets on the couch he lays his head in my lap and I run my fingers through his hair repeatedly because I knew it was calming.

"I loved her so much" he says with a shaky breath. "And she cheated on me like I meant nothing" he says and his voice cracking breaks my heart.

"Shh, she's missing out. You're a great guy and one day you'll find someone who realizes it" I say. "Your heart might be broken now but over time it'll heal and you'll realize that they didn't deserve you" I finish and by now he was crying and all eyes were on us.

He grabbed onto my hand and intertwined our fingers as he clung onto my arm and cried.

It wasn't until then that I noticed I was crying too.

Talking about it out loud and with someone that understood made the situation harder.

"Please don't cry (y/n)" Namjoon says from beside me.

"I'm sorry" I say and wipe my tears away as I look down at Jimin's crying frame.

I had never seen him like this before.

I let out a breath and ignore the pair of eyes burning on my skin.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I felt pathetic for crying in front of him when he couldn't care less.

How was I supposed to fix all these broken hearts.