Chapter 3: Brag or Boast

1 day after kneeing Eric in the nuts...

Funny how quickly word goes around in dauntless, now people know me as "the girl who kicked Eric in the nuts". Or nutcracker for short. Of course I didn't kick his nuts, people always make things sound bigger than they actually are.

"Hey nutcracker!" A dauntless born boy said walking past, his friend gave me a high five. I never thought I would become popular from simply kneeing somebody in the nuts.

I didn't want to brag about it, because deep inside I felt bad for him, I wouldn't really call that a fair fight. It was either that or become fationless, so it was worth it. I blush, I haven't talked to him since the fight. What if he hates me now?

"Hey Y/N." I turned around to see Four I noticed hes not with Tris, what could he want then?

"Hi." I said sorta smiling, we don't talk much, hes too busy flirting with Tris all the time. But when he does it's usually on my fighting skills.

"Can I talk to you for a bit?" Why would he want to talk to me? He sounded concerned, maybe it had to do with the fight.

"Yeah sure, not like I have a choice am I right?" I joked and tapped his arm with my elbow. He didn't seem to find it very funny. My smile faded and I looked down.

He sighed, "Just, follow me." We started walking down the long hallway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was silent the whole time walking there, I was thinking on what to say but thought better of it. Like "Whats up with you and Tris?" and "Are you and Tris a couple or something?" were the main things I wanted to ask.

He opened a door and held it open for me, "Thanks." I said, he didn't respond just a nod actually and what looked like a forced smile. So I smiled too. I've never been in this room before, there were screens with pictures of dauntless, a few computers, some buttons, and 2 chairs. Then he shut the door, and turned to face me.

"Alright ill bite, this has to do with the fight huh?" I said while looking at all of the computer screens, the pictures began to move. Of course Y/N they are security footage of Dauntless head quarters. I didn't know that there were so many cameras though, there must of been hundreds.

"Yes, can you please enlighten me on what you told Eric before you kneed him in the balls?" He said smiling. It was funny hearing him say that, he is usually so serious. I let out a small laugh.

"What do you mean?" I said, hoping that maybe if I act like I didn't call Eric daddy to gain the opportunity to nut shot him, Four would just let me go on my merry way.

"Please sit." I turned around and found a seat to sit on, I see one of the screens switch over to a different camera. There sat a water fountain, I notice all of the water fountains are on each screen now. *gulp* I remember there being a water fountain where Eric shared his "secret". Does that mean Four could of saw us? Or even heard us?

"I know what you're thinking." He said noticing me staring at the security screens, "There are cameras everywhere." My cheeks got hot from embarrassment, he must of heard Eric and I talking and ease dropped.

"So what now? Are you going to blackmail me?" I said about to cry.

"What? No, why would you think that?" Four said, he sounded almost as if he didn't know about what happened two nights ago.

"Don't play dumb, Tris told you didn't she?" He was about to say something before I stopped him, "Nuh uh! I know what you're going to say, and to make it clear. Before kneeing Eric's nuts, I called him daddy." I sighed from relief. It almost sounded like I was bragging, was I?