Chapter 5: Truth or Truth

Keep in mind that this story is for a mature audience.

Eric opened his bedroom door, and practically pushed me in. "Take off your shoes." He said, and pointed to the shoe rack.

"No." I said and stepped further into his room. Eric looked confused, I sat down on the front edge of his big bed, the mattress sunk to where my body was.

He sighed, "Whatever, I need to take a piss, you can look around." I waited for him to exit the room.

I got up and rummaged through my tiny backpack, I figured using a backpack instead of a purse made me look more like a child, hence the reason I chose this skirt and not the other ones. But for now i'm ditching the skirt for the mini one, so Eric will make a move already. "Just take your time." I shouted so he could hear. I slid the suspenders off from my shoulders after I finally found my miniskirt. I switched skirts, and put the old one in my bag.

Death gave me tips and tricks on how to get laid earlier, but I wasn't listening to most of them. 'Oh and don't wear panties, boys think it's really hot.' I remembered her saying. So without thinking about it I took off my panties too.

I noticed the flower vase sitting on top of Eric's dresser behind me. Pretty, I would of never guessed Eric had a green thumb. I heard the toilet flush, and the sink turn on. I didn't have time to put my panties into my bag, so I hid it under the dresser, and picked up the flower manual sitting next to the flower vase. Just to make it seem like I was reading it while he was gone. Why is this so, sticky?

The door opened and Eric walked out. "Hey, what is that?" Eric asked, and pointed to the book.

"A manu-." I flipped through the pages, there was just a bunch of naked women. I closed the book and the cover was still a flower manual. I frowned, what kind of person does that?

"And where did those flowers come from?" He walked closer to me.

"Can you explain this?" I handed him the book and crossed my arms.

He took the book, and started flipping through it. "Why is it-." He dropped the book onto the ground. "Why did you give me that?"

"Why do you have a porno mag, and disguised it as a flower manual?" I said, I was confused and by the looks of it, Eric was too.

"Well, it's not mine, and whoever's it is, came all over it." I looked down at my hands and gagged.

"Ew ew ew ew," I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the sink and washed my hands. Then dried them off on the towel next to me.

Eric knocked, "Y/N, are you okay?"

"What do you think?" I was going to cry, I looked at myself in the mirror, what was I doing? I didn't even know what a daddy kink was. I dressed all sexy, seduced my instructor, followed him to his room, put on a slutty miniskirt, not to mention removing my undies, And possibly caught an std from that 'flower manual' Eric claims isn't his. I don't know how to describe what i'm feeling, I just felt weird and dirty.

Eric sighed, "Can I at least wash my hands?" he said, that made me giggle. I looked at the door knob and kinda hesitated to open the door.

Eric was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Y/N I know what you're thinking, and to tell you the truth, i'm not that type of guy." He walked into the bathroom and began washing his hands, "I know that you dressed like that to seduce me, but I just like you for you." I blushed and looked down at my miniskirt, he dried off his hands, "You're really strong." He was referring to when I kneed his nuts i'm guessing. "You're confusing." Eric stepped really close to me, there was a wall behind me so I couldn't back up. But for some reason, I didn't want to, I didn't need to. He began caressing my cheek, "You're so innocent, you're the worst at charades." He was so close to me, space was the last thing I wanted. I just wanted him. I wanted to see him every time I woke up, when I went to sleep, when I needed attention, and on the toilet. Because that's what couples do right?

"Wait what?" I frowned did he just say that i'm bad at charades, "I'll have you kn-" All of a sudden I felt Eric's soft warm lips on mine, his arms were wrapped around my waist. I started to kiss back, my hands found the back of his head and I pulled it closer. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I circled it with mine. I'm glad I decided to skip on dinner, and Eric must of brushed his teeth while he was in the bathroom 'pissing'.

Eric slid his hands farther down to my butt then he squeezed it, I pulled back from the kiss. I don't think he noticed I had no underwear on. Eric just smirked."What? You have a nice ass." I rolled my eyes and we kissed for what seemed like forever, but it must of only been a minute. Eric pulled me onto his hips and carried me by my thighs.

*Disclaimer, below the line is a love scene. So please, if you don't feel comfortable reading something like that, skip the rest of the chapter. Basically you just have sex with Eric.*

===========================================================================

I didn't care that he was my instructor, or the faction's leader. He made me feel some type of way. I took my top off along with my bra. His lips were now on my neck placing small kisses all the way down to my breasts. I felt his boner under his pants tickle my vagina and it made me moan, " P- please." I didn't want him anymore, I needed him. Eric ignored me continuing to suck on my nipples, "Fuck me daddy!" I said without thinking. I felt my back get pulled away from the wall, Eric carried me to the bed and practically threw me down onto the soft mattress.

He must of saw up my skirt because his eyes grew wide, "You're a naughty girl aren't you?"

"Yes, I've been a very bad girl, and I need to be punished." I said referring to one of Death's tips. 'Dirty talk, dirty talk, dirty talk. Guys like that sort of thing.'

"I'll fix that." He winked.

Eric took his shirt off, his body was amazing, his six pack between his lovely biceps gave me a lady boner. But he didn't join me in the bed just yet. "You look so good Y/N, can I eat you out?"

Eat me out? "Wait, what? I said and propped my elbows up on the bed to look at him, He was on his knees now, "Eric, what the hell do you mean by that?"

He just laughed, "Don't worry about it baby girl." He spread my legs apart and pulled them onto his shoulders, I just let him take the lead. He placed small kisses up my inner thigh. He got closer to my vagina, which was tingling from his touch. His tongue found it's way to my clit I let out a moan, and arched my back. I grabbed the blanket on his bed, and dug the heels of my shoes into his back. He grabbed my right boob and massaged it, and with his free hand he grabbed my thigh. He was so experienced, i'm so happy my first time was going to be with him.

He stopped and looked up at me, "You like that?"

"Yes, you're amazing." I responded still recovering from my orgasm, he smirked and got up.

"Your pussy tastes amazing." He smiled and licked his lips. Hearing him say 'pussy' turned me on.

"Are you ready?" He asked, I nodded. He took off my shoes and socks, and began taking off his pants. I took my miniskirt off and got under the covers. Eric joined in with me and laid down next to me. "See that drawer on your left?" he pointed to the night stand on my side of the bed. "There should be a few condoms in there."

I reached for the nightstand and pulled open the drawer Eric pointed to. I grabbed a condom and handed it to him. "Eric, this is my first time, so please go slow."

He winked, "I figured." what was that supposed to mean? His hands went down into the covers to put on the condom. He got on top of me, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. He thrusted his penis inside of me, at first it hurt but it began to feel like pleasure. He was slow like I asked, but I wanted more. I felt the urge to use his body in a selfish way.

"Let me." I rolled on top of Eric, who looked surprised, what can I say? I always was a fast learner.

Oh man I felt weird typing that, maybe I shouldn't include so many details next time? Tell me what you think in the comments please. And remember if I get 3+ votes on this chapter i'll drop Chapter 6 today.