Chapter 4: Love or Lust (Part 1)

"You're leaving him with blue balls." Will said before taking a bite out of his burger. Christina just rolled her eyes at him. I sighed and propped my elbow onto the table, and my hand on my cheek.

     "I just don't want to sleep with one of the instructors, you know?" I said trying not to look at Tris, "Like, people would think i'm sleeping my way to the top!" I blushed because a few people turned around. "Get your minds out of the gutter, she said leaping." Will said, I gave him a thank you look. 

     "So it worked?" someone said behind me, it was Peter. I turned to face him.

     "Honestly how do you know what we are talking about, you're literally 3 tables away form us." Christina asked. Tris has been awfully quiet. I turn to see that she wasn't even here. How long has she been gone? I could of sworn she was there a second ago.

     "Hey, where did Tris go?" I asked Christina. 

     She shrugged, "She was next to you." 

     "Probably off screwing Four again." Peter said, so i'm not the only one who noticed.

     "At least somebody is getting some." Will said looking at Christina who punched his arm. "So abusive." He held his arm acting like it hurt. 

     Me and Peter just looked at them, "Anyway, no if you're asking if I got to "bang" Eric last night." I said ignoring Will and Christina who are whispering about something. "I just want it to come naturally." 

     "I see." Peter said, "Well anyway I have a date with Death, see you guys later." 

     "Did he just say that he had a date with death?" Christina asked confused.

     "It's a nickname some girl got, all I know is that she looks smokin hot in that dress." Will said jokingly. Christina pulled her fist back to punch Will, "Not as hot as you babe." Christina rolled her eyes.

     "Okay, whats up with you guys? You're acting strange today." I said turning back to them. They looked at each other and smiled. "Come on guys I tell you everything, so tell me whats with you two." 

    They both sighed Will looked at Christina as if asking for permission to tell me , "Christina keeps teasing me and doesn't go all the way." Will said. Christina obviously wasn't on the same page telling by the face she made.

    "It's not my fault you keep saying weird shit, it turns me off!" Christina scolded. They just started arguing, I zoned out. Well this is great, all of my friends are dating someone, and here I am with no one. But I do have Eric... "Nobody calls their penis 'Whore Thermometer' or 'Chimney Sweeper'." I heard Christina say. "All I know is that she looks smokin in that dress." repeated in my head. That's it! In order to sleep with Eric, I must dress for the occasion. Then our relationship would come out naturally. 

     "You know guys, maybe I should just leave..." I got up, "See you guys later."

     "Alright see ya." Christina says. Will waves goodbye. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the clothes store... 

     I walk into Dauntless21, everything is obviously black. "Can I help you miss?" A man walks up to me, it has to be Zeke, he looks so much like Uriah, but more mature. "Hey, don't I know you?" He smiled.

     "Well yeah, you're Uriah's older brother." I smiled, "Uriah tells me all about you."

     "No, you're the nutcracker." He put his hand up to high five me. "Don't leave me hanging Y/N." My eyes looked up at the ceiling, *sigh* I high fived him and giggled. "Aye, that's whats up, so do you got anything in mind?"