Chapter 12: Slut or Whore

Eric told me to leave the control room after punishing me. I was physically and mentally hurt by this. I thought I loved Eric, and I thought he loved me back, I guess not.

        Four must of heard everything, he almost looked sad for me.

        "Y/N, i'm sorry." Four said looking down at the ground.

        "Whatever, shit happens." I murmured and pushed pass him.

        "No wait!" He said pulling at my shoulder. I spun around quickly.

        "What! What could you possibly want Four! I can't stand it!" I began to yell at him, "Why are you people so perverted?" I said more serious and quieter, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I turned back around and walked away from Four, making sure I swayed my hips as I did.

        "You just answered your own question, you know that right?" He shouted.

        "I have no idea what you're talking about." I shouted not looking back at him.
_____

        I saw Peter talking to Molly in the hall. They looked me up and down when I approached them.

        "Where are your clothes?" Molly asked.

        "Long story." I said grabbing my elbow, suddenly feeling awkward.

        "Did Eric do this to you?" Peter spun me around to get a better look at the belt marks on my butt. I felt my self start to cry again, I nodded.

         I turned back around to face them I hugged Peter to hide my face, "It's his daddy kink." I sobbed into his shirt and sniffed up some snot. He smoothed my hair with his hand

        "I'm sorry Y/N, he didn't mean to hurt you." he tried to make me feel better, "I should have told you about it before, if he hits you, it's because he loves you."

        "Really?" I sniffed again. In that case...

        "Yes really, he probably couldn't control himself today." Peter's hand slid up and down my back to calm me down. 

        "But why?" I asked letting more tears fall.

        "Its a daddy kink Y/N." Molly butted in.

        "But why would be hurt me?"

        "Because it turns his on? I don't know, how about you ask him." Molly said.

        "I'm scared to."

        "I'll go with you." Peter suggested.

        "No!" I said pulling away from the hug remembering how jealous Eric can get, "He will be offended."

        "Are you sure? I can just-" Peter started to say.

        "No!" I probably looked crazy now, a naked girl with a red bottom freaking out on her friends was not normal. A few people walked pass, I could hear them judging me. "Do you really want to help me?" he nodded, "Then take off your pants."

        "Wow, I haven't heard you say that in a long time, even though you never went all the way each time you did." he chuckled.

        "Because, I had to suck the soccer coach's dick until he came! And he takes forever to cum! I couldn't put myself in that situation again until I was ready." I rolled my eyes.

        "At least you got the better punishment! While you were out getting fingered by the super hot Coach, Peter and I had to listen to Mr. Jenkins talk about his horny teen years for three hours straight." she sounded pissed.