Chapter 10: Tease or Poke

A/N hey! What a fun chapter to make I will tell you that! Anyway I hope you like it, if you do, leave a vote to show me, and leave a comment on what you thought about it. Mature content! So please stop reading at any point if you feel uncomfortable!

Reader POV

Next thing I know I'm in Eric's bedroom again. The pain in my jaw removed the thought of the whole day being just another dream. I can't believe I let myself get caught off guard. I felt a sudden excitement build up in my stomach. Why would Jamie say that about my father? Why would she lie? 

I turned my head towards the clock. All of the parents should be gone. I sighed, I needed more answers. The door started to wiggle, someone was coming in. I sat up on some pillows and made sure my hair wasn't a mess. I heard laughter come from the other side of the door. When it was finally open, two guys walked in. Eric and... My dad?  I can finally ask him my questions! And prove Jamie wrong!

"And then he said, yes I'm selling drugs what does it look like?" My dad told Eric. Eric laughed.

"He just straight up played himself!" seeing Eric and my dad talk to each other like this made me smile.

My dad's eyes caught mine, "Y/N!" he said rushing over to hug me, "are you okay? Does it still hurt?" he asked, he sat on the edge of the bed next to my legs. 

I opened my mouth to say yes but nothing came out, I tried another time and the same thing, not even a squeak. Whats going on? Why can't I speak?  I felt myself cry, Jamie did this to me, she robbed my voice! 

"Don't cry princess, Jamie hit you pretty hard, you should be able to talk in no time." My dad said reassuring me. I still cried silently, this is odd, if I lost my voice I would at least hear some of it. I believed my dad, he's very trustworthy, and would never lie to me.

Eric leaned on the wall crossing his arms, his eyebrows furrowed a little bit, he was looking at my dad in a overly protective manner. He knows something, and he doesn't seem too happy about it either, I don't understand whats going on.

 My dad continued to talk, "Y/N, i'm so sorry, Jamie can be a real bitch sometimes, I just want you to know that she is proud of you." bullshit, "She might not show it, but every night ever since you left, she would talk in her sleep." he paused, "right after she said that she had a long cock, she said she misses you and wishes you were here... in Candor I mean."

Eric's face scrunched up when he realized that Jamie said she had a long cock, I did too but my dad didn't seem to notice how weird that sentence was. So I did the same and let it slide, he seems so sincere about what he is telling me, thinking about Jamie's long shlong would ruin the moment.

"Yes, she didn't want you to know, which explains the extra pinch of cuntyness she had this morning." He added, "So are you going to be alright?" he asked putting his hand on my shin and then patting it, he got up to kiss my forehead and began to walk away. 

I abruptly got out of the bed, a pain shot through my head, next thing I knew I was in Eric's arms. I had a major head ache, I can believe Jamie caused that, but she didn't cause my voice to just disappear out of existence. "Rick! You need to tell her right now!" Eric yelled at my dad, "Shes in pain, and all you want to do is keep lying to her!"

My dad snapped, "Why? Eric, I know how to parent my kid, she can handle a simple headache." My dad said with a hint of grimace. I started to cry even more, what is going on?  My dad twisted the handle to leave the room.

"Please don't cry Y/N, you're okay." Eric wiped away my tears with his thumb, he carried me to the bed. I hugged Eric tightly as I cried into his chest, his hand slid up and down my back, I sniffed in my runny snot. "Do you need a Kleenex?" Eric asked. I nodded looking up at him, he smirked although I don't know why. I let go of him, only to realize that my dad was still there. He looked just as sad as I was, even though hes the bad guy i'm assuming. Eric got up to leave the room in search of tissues, he shook his head when he caught eye contact with my dad.