Love or Lust (Part 2)

This is the outfit you ended up buying. (I don't own these pictures, I just photo shopped them to be together.)

     "Thanks for helping me Four

     "Thanks for helping me Four." I told Four who was standing behind the changing room door. I slipped off the miniskirt he asked me to try on.

     "No, thank you." He said and threw over the skirt I passed him earlier. I didn't know what exactly he meant by that, but I guess it didn't really matter anyway. What a nice guy.

     I tried on the crop tops and stayed with the one that made my boobs pop. Not too much, but not too little. I like how it's laced, I could wear it anytime. As for the skirt, I picked the one with built in suspenders and a bow. I might not be able to wear it all the time, because we are in dauntless. So running and jumping with a skirt wouldn't really be a great idea. I picked up the miniskirt Four liked, "Just in case, I guess." who knows, maybe Eric will get a boner like Four did. I giggled. He thought I didn't notice his rising boner, no wonder why he had to leave. 

    "Perfect." I dressed into my original clothes, put the clothes I wasn't going to buy back onto their hangers, and stepped out of the changing room. I hung them up, and got to the cash register. I stepped into the line behind some girl wearing a short black dress, she looked familiar. Then I remembered what Will said ,"All I know, is she looks smokin hot in that dress" It was Death. 

  "Hi, my name is Y/N

  "Hi, my name is Y/N." she turned around and I held out my hand. She is taller than me, she wore skin colored lipstick, her skin was a bit pale, and her hair was blue. "I'm one of Peter's friends." How did Peter score such a pretty girlfriend?

    "Death, nice to meet you." She took my hand and shook it. "So you're Y/n huh." She said as if she knew me already. 

     "Yeah, does Peter talk about me or something?" 

     "Mhm, he told me about how he helped you hook up with Eric." She smiled, "You have guts, I like that." 

    I let out a small laugh, "Thanks." I saw her look down at the clothes I was buying. 

     "Hmmm a miniskirt, that's ballsy, great way to get laid." She said, I blushed. I was kinda rethinking my plan to seduce Eric now, and maybe try a different approach. She kinda gave off a dangerous vibe.