Chapter 11: Pain or Suffer

Oh god what have I done? I'm basically naked, and i'm running away from a horny Four!  I turned the corner towards the staircase, "Y/N wait!" Four yelled behind me, "You don't have to tell Eric!"  I can't believe I betrayed Eric like that. I don't know what was in that sedative, maybe it was one of those Erudite voodoo magic serums. This is all because my stupid brother didn't want me to ask any questions, that asshole! This is all his fault, how am I going to explain this to Eric?  

     "You don't have to tell him Y/N, you can just forget about, and never mention it." A voice in the back of my head whispered.

     "Yeah, but where did that get me the last time I tried not to mention something I've done?" I answered.

     "True, but you're not in candor anymore, it would hurt Eric more if you tell him, than if you don't tell him." The voice said.

     I ignored the mixture of faces people gave me as I ran down the hall. Someone flirtatiously whistled as I ran past. "Aye streaking!" A dude up ahead and his friends took off their clothes and started running around like headless chickens. 

     "No, you have to tell him," Another voice argued, "Eric will never forgive you if he finds out on his own Y/N." 

     "Yeah you're right, he will find out sooner or later, he's the faction leader." I thought.

     "No he won't, Four doesn't want Eric to know, so he won't snitch," The original voice said, "And not like there are any cameras in that room, no one will know." 

     "Ew, you like, have no respect for your body." A girl smacking her gum, gave me a dirty look. A different loud smack echoed behind me, just like when I slapped Jamie, "What was that for?" A guy yelled in pain, "I saw you checking her out you prick!" A girl yelled back.  

     "You're right, I don't need to tell Eric, it's not my fault I was drugged and left vulnerable with that perverted Four."  I thought, "I'm not even sexually attracted to Four, he's just not my type, plus he's Tris' man. Oh god, I can't even mention my occurrence with Four to Tris."

     "That, you have to do Y/N." the voice I now call an Angel said. 

     "Why?" I argued.

     "Because, she has to know that Four got too handsy on you." 

     "She doesn't need to know that, she has better things to worry about, why would you put on such a burden?" the devil said. 

     "I will think about it, but I might just not tell her to be honest." I thought.

     I turned my head around, Four wasn't chasing me anymore, I stopped to catch my breath. I had no idea where I was going, maybe Four already found him. I sighed, in the corner of my eye I spotted Zeke smoking out of a small black tube with a round blur light at the end of it. I jogged over to him. 

     "Hey Zeke." I said as I got closer. 

     "Hey whats up Y/N." He said holding his fist out to bump mine. When our fists touched he made an exploding sound and shot his hand away like a rocket. I giggled a little, but then went straight to business. 

     "Well, things could be better," I said looking around for any sights of Four.

     "What do you mean? And when you said revealing clothes, I didn't think you meant a bra and underwear." he chuckled.

     "Listen, have you seen Eric at all?" I asked impatiently. 

     "Yeah, he asked for the control room key earlier." He said taking another puff of whatever the thing in his hand was. He must of saw me looking at it because he tried handing it to me, "Don't worry it's all good." He said trying to persuade me.