21. Christmas: Part 2

*Blake*
*5 Month Later*

"How was the party?" I spoke sitting on the red couch by the door Bo had come through entering his room taking his boots off.

"Your old bud Mike tried to get me drunk. Did you eat?" he asked after he'd fully stripped down to his white briefs.

"Yes." I lied.

"I'll take that as a no, at least you're talking now." he placed my feet on the floor then sat on my lap kissing me on the forehead." Mom says Your aunt called, is everything okay? Are you okay?"

"Yes and no. I don't know..." he stood then sat next to me then guided me down to lay on his lap that had a pillow there to support my head.

"Come on talk to me, talk to me." he said starting to play in my hair. This was probably going to be the last time I see him. I loved it when he played in my hair, I loved everything he did for me. But I don't think I can be with him.

We've been together for three years. And I've never once told him how much I loved him, at this point this might be my last chance to say it. These last few months have been full of him caring for me, I gave him nothing, I feel as if I always treated him like shit. I didn't think my feelings for Bo would resurface, I was somewhat right, I was so prepared to shut him out fully, but he'd forced his way back into my mind.

"I-I love you..." I said squeezing my eyes shut. Bo stopped stroking my hair and the lights buzzed then went out as the rain came down hard outside I could hear the fall of each drop in the roof of the attic.

"Bobby! Lite some candles up there!" I heard his mom yell" I guess their sleepin' I'll leave'em be." she left closing the door at the bottom.

"What? What did you say?" I sat up and looked at him in the dark, the only light source being lightning it's self.

"I lov-" he found my lips before I could finish.

"I... Waited so long to hear... Them words." he said in between kisses but stopped when he realised he was stradling me.

I could see the whites of his eyes, he was staring at me as he took deep breathes. My hands laid flat on his thighs, I could feel his heart pounding as he sat on top of me.

"What now?" I asked not knowing what to do. I could feel him slowly grinding on me as if he was testing the waters.

"Maybe... We..." he started to kiss my neck a little and I shied away from his kisses on a sensitive area.

"I never... Wait... Have you?" I was vague and slightly embarrassed.

"Nooo... Your the only guy I've been with Blake, Remember?" he whispered in my ear."How about we try something? if you want to stop we can." his body disappeared into the dark then my shorts were pulled down along with my boxers.

I was nervous as his hands crept up my bare skin, the blonde hairs on my thighs stood when his cold hands touched them. He seemed nervous himself when his hand found my hard on, it felt as if he had on some type of oil or something on his hand. Rubbing the tip of my circumcised dick slowly almost making me cum prematurely.

"Stopstop.... Stop" I said quickly and his hand flew off. My hands covered my face as I forced self to calm down.

"Want to try something else or...."

"Something else... " I felt him climb on top of me again and I was slightly confused. I gasped biting my finger when my dick entered a forgien area by surprise almost cumming prematurely once again. Bo just sat on top of me wincing a little. " What about Con-" I gripped the arm of the couch when he started to move up and down slowly, he found my hands placing them on his hips guiding the motion.