03. Drunkn Love

-Hello mates
Yes, the title I know I hate the song but it fits this chapter so perfectly... OMG!!! Rated R content for you... aren't you happy? Excited? Eh?
Hope you enjoy;)
Sign for XXX is XXX
Vote/Comment/Follow/Share
Enjoy:)

*Carlos*

I opened my eyes when I felt someone hovering over me with a strong smell of liquor on his breath. It could only be one person. Before I could say anything to shirtless Tonio he started kissing my neck making my words turn into moans I wasn't expecting this but he was drunk. He pulled my shirt and hoodie over my head and threw it on the floor next to the bed on the other side of the room.

"Ton-" I was cut off. He placed his finger on my lips.

He pulled my legs up to my shoulder until he was able to pull my pants off revealing my SpongeBob undies. He continued kissing and licking my body until he reached my hard on that was trapped behind spongebobs face. Kiddie right? I know. He soon pulled those off too leaving me naked.

XXX

We stretched out along the rest of the bed laying his head on my thigh playing with my member while he rubbed with my nipples.

"Toni!" I moaned loudly when his lips pushed my foreskin back.

His mouth was warm and as he went down I pulled at his hair moaning loud when his finger penetrated me while his left hand moved from my nipples and his thumb slipped into my mouth. I instantly started sucking and biting on it like crazy as I moaned.

His lips disappeared from my member leaving me in a trance as he placed a condom between his teeth while removing his boxer briefs showing off his large hard-on.

I found some lube at my side while he slid on the condom as I put some on my hole.

He went inside of me slowly almost making me come instantly but he gripped the head and started to go in and out slowly making the pain go away with each stroke. Making me whimper and moan his name loud so loud that I could hear it echo throughout the house. He pulls me up closer to pick me up holding me without sliding out. Our lips connected when he started thrusting faster. Holding me, making me feel as loved as I love him. My arms wrapped around his neck as I started a grind on him releasing more moans. He sounded as if he was in pain for a second though I think it was my imagination.

His lips met mines again, it was passionate until his nails slid down my back. His eyes were wet. He broke the kiss while going faster starting to nibble on my neck sending more pleasure through my body while my penis rubbed against his stomach. I begged as he caressed my body going even faster and finally reached my peak coming instantly on his stomach.

He laid me back down pounding me like an animal clawing at my chest leaving red marks. I was out of breathing feeling as if I was gonna come on myself again until I did. His thumb slipped into my mouth once more. I watched as his arm muscles flexed as he pounds my aching hole.

"I'm gonna c-" his body tensed up and started entering and exiting me slowly. He leaned down for a kiss after he removed then condom. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you..." I mumbled looking into his lazy red eyes only to receive a kiss on the forehead.

I got out of bed slowly and put my underwear back on and then hopped back into the bed. Laying my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat while he held on to my waist. I wished this night would never fade away but I knew it would and I didn't regret it.

*Hope this was enjoyable, yes I know things are going fast "yes" that happens but it all will add up soon trust me your gonna love it.
Thanks for the read.
Vote/Comment/Follow/Share
Please. Luh ya