Leggy in NY

"We still have a week left before summer" Emily complained as she signed some papers.

"I know but hey, it's the weekend lets go out for a drink tonight, it's been weeks we didn't go out" Ellie smirked.

"I know right? Let's do this tonight" Emily grinned.

As night approached they both got dressed up and left for their favorite bar in the city. After a couple of shots and a series of conversations with some strangers they decided to leave. "I can't find my purse" Ellie murmured.

"I can't find mine either wait.....I'll call Alfred" Emily said as she dialed Alfred's number.

Alfred was Emily's personal chauffeur and when his mistress called him up, he was quick enough to enter the bar and find the ladies their purses and escort them out. Since the bar manager knew Emily well Alfred was even welcomed in.

"I'll drive give me the key" Emily snatched the key from Alfred.

"Mistress, you shouldn't be drunk driving" Alfred looked at Emily.

"Am I the boss or you? Now shut up and get inside" Emily commanded.

"I always wanted to drive a hummer" Emily murmured as she started the vehicle.

The music was loud and she and Ellie were singing their hearts out and in an instant Emily lost control and hit a guy on the road. Ellie screamed as Emily put on the brakes and stopped the car, Alfred was quick enough to get down and then Emily and Ellie got down. "Is he dead?" Ellie questioned.

"He's not" Alfred responded.

"Carry him to the car quick, before the police come over" Emily said as the three carried him to the car and Alfred started it.

"Shall we go to the hospital mistress?" Alfred asked.

"No! We might be jailed. I got an idea, we will take him to my apartment he just got a light scar on his head" Emily said.

"Am I that drunk or does this guy look weird?" Ellie questioned Emily.

"I don't really know but is that a bow, and are those arrows?" Emily looked at Ellie. As they reached their apartment building Alfred quickly called the security guards and they carried him to Emily's apartment. The nurse came and dressed his wounds "he will be just fine" the nurse smiled as she left.

Alfred took out his bow and arrows and kept it on the table. He looked at the guy properly he looks so different is he from a costume party or? And he didn't have an ID or a cellphone the only thing he found was a stone, a leaf and a ring. He kept everything on the drawer and left as the ladies were fast asleep on the couch.

***

"You know what? I had the weirdest dream yesterday..... I dreamt that I hit a man" Emily yawned.

"What? really? I had the same dream too" Ellie yawned.

"Weird, I should say" Emily got into the bathroom and Ellie headed to make them breakfast after Ellie went into the bathroom to freshen up, Emily was frying some bacons when she heard someone "where am I?" He asked. Emily turned and saw a guy standing outside the guest bedroom.

"Who are you? And how did you get in?" She yelled.

The guy said nothing but his face brighten up like he saw a miracle of some sort "I can't belief it, my lady" he said coming forward.

"Don't you dare take another step" she grabbed hold of the frying pan and showed him.

"You are the same old you" he giggled. At that time Alfred walked in "I see you are all awake" he smiled.

"Alfred, do you know this guy? What is he doing here?" Emily questioned. Alfred told Emily everything about what happened last night.

"Oh! I'm very, very sorry I didn't know" Emily apologized as she set the breakfast on the table.

"It's okay, I don't mind" he smiled.

"So, who are you and where are you from?" Emily questioned.

"My name is Legolas and I'm from Mirkwood" he smiled.

"Never heard of that place where is it?" Emily asked.

"Middle-earth" he looked at her.

"Never heard of that too, I'm bad at geography" she poured the coffee into his mug "dig in you must be hungry" she smiled.

"Who is he?" Ellie asked as she joined them. Emily told everything about what exactly happened last night and Ellie was shocked as well, she apologized to Legolas. Legolas couldn't belief not only Emily but even Ellie was reborn, Ellie had some errands that day so she left right after breakfast as for Emily she took the day off because she had a hangover.

"So Legolas, were you returning from a costume party or a cosplay?" Emily asked as they sat on the sofa. Legolas looked puzzled so she asked him again "I mean why are you dressed like that?"

"Everyone in Mirkwood dress like this, I am an elf" he smiled.

"An elf what's that?" Then she noticed his ears "why are your ears pointed?" She asked.

"Because I'm an elf" he tried to hold his giggle.

"An elf, that's a race I've no knowledge of" Emily said as she touched his ears, they were real and pointed like naturally pointed. Wow this is weird and even his hair is so good and silky and his skin, I mean like what product does he use. "I notice you have a very good skin and hair too, what do you really use?" She asked.

"Nothing, we elves are born this way" he chuckled.

"I need to be an elf then" she chuckled.

As the conversation went on Emily learned some weird things about Legolas and about his elven kin and it was his first time in the city and he came here searching for his lost love that's all she learned from him, she decided to host him during his stay because he meant no harm to anyone even though he's weird and after what happened last night Emily did owe Legolas because he didn't even complain about the accident rather he looked really happy.