A new roomate

"I don't know what kind of race elves are but by looking at Legolas I'm like wow! That gene is marvelous" Ellie looked at Emily.

"I know right, I've never seen a man that handsome in my entire existence or never even heard of, did you see his face it's so perfect that skin i'd do anything to get and that hair even rapunzel would be jealous" Emily said as she opened the fridge. 

Legolas was walking around observing the apartment from the morning and as he saw them preparing dinner he offered to help. He took the knives and chopped the vegetables so finely and quickly the ladies jaws dropped. "Are you a chef?" Ellie questioned.

"I am an archer" Legolas chuckled.

"Your good Legolas, but you need new clothes you can't wear your costume around town" Emily said.

"You mean like yours? I've never worn those" he raised his brows.

"Out here you have to, I bet Alfred is on his way with a ton of clothes" Emily giggled as she heard a knock on the front door.

"I look funny and these are not comfortable at all" Legolas said as he wore a jean and a hoodie.

"But now you look like us except for that long beautiful blonde hair, but that will do some people like to keep their hair that way" Emily winked.

"I see you're a vegetarian" Ellie looked at Legolas.

"All elves are vegetarians" he smiled.

"I'd surly love to meet the elves one day" Emily looked at Legolas.

"I promise, I'd take you to my land" he smiled back. Even after all these years Emily didn't change a bit, she was still the same old lady he fell in love with.

***

"Legolas, we are leaving for our job feel yourself at home" Emily waved as they walked out the front door. Emily returned home early, Ellie left with some friends to attend a party Emily wanted to go but Legolas was alone so she didn't want to ditch him. As she entered the apartment she could smell a sweet aroma around. "Legolas you there?" She called.

"Yes, my lady" he responded as he was busy in the kitchen.

"Are you cooking?" She asked.

"I thought, I'd make us dinner" he smiled.

"Ellie won't be joining us but let me freshen up" Emily said as she headed to her bedroom. "This is awesome. I mean I never knew veg would taste this good, can you be my chef?" Emily laughed.

"Sure, I'd love to" Legolas smiled.

"No, I mean seriously you are amazing Legolas" Emily took another bite.

"I know how much you love food" Legolas gasped.

"What? How did you know that?" She looked puzzled.

"I just assumed" he lied.

"Well you're good then, I do love food a lot" she winked.

***

As they were watching a movie Emily asked "when we found you, you were with a bow and some arrows and two knives Alfred told me, but why?".

"To protect ourselves elves always carry those" he smiled.

"You don't need them here buddy, we have the cops to protect us" she giggled. As her phone began to buzz she picked it up "hi Travis" she responded and went outside after some minutes she returned with a frown on her face.

"Any problem?" Legolas questioned.

"It's just that My boyfriend he can be a pain in the a**" she gasped and then she looked at him "and your girlfriend? Your love...you came looking for her right...where is she?"

"We are very near, yet so far" he gasped.

"What? why? Did something happened or?" She questioned.

"We loved each other deeply but she forgot about me, her memory got wiped out" his words heavy.

"Oh! Legolas, I'm so sorry to hear that" Emily comforted him.

"But I love her truly, to let her go is what my heart would never agree and I belief she would come back to me" his eyes were filled with tears.

"Legolas, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard from anyone ever. I know that she will come back to you" she hugged him. Emily didn't know what exactly happened but when she hugged him she felt different she have never felt that way, Legolas hugged her back tightly after years of mourning of her death that very moment fixed everything. "I've to wake up early tomorrow" Emily said as she suddenly stood up and left. She couldn't sleep that night, the only thing she could ever think of was Legolas and how that little hug meant so much, it made her whole again she didn't know why she was feeling that way. As for Legolas it was the moment he had waited for so long, he slept in peace for the first time after 500years of sorrow.