A choice

Emily and Ellie looked for Legolas everywhere and lastly ended up in Central Park. "I've a strong feeling he'd be here" Emily gasped as they looked around.

"Yeah, because it's your favorite place in the world isn't it?" Ellie smirked.

"No time for jokes this is serious, if he leaves before I get a chance to tell him how I feel.....I can never forgive myself" Emily said.

"What you really feel? Are you serious?" Ellie looked at Emily.

"Yes, I am. I think I love him" Emily pressed her lips.

"What are you serious? Oh! my goodness then why did you run away earlier?" Ellie asked puzzled.

"Because I needed to confirm what I really feel and after meeting Travis, everything is confirmed" Emily exhaled.

"That's awesome...what are we waiting for? Let's hunt him down" Ellie giggled as they went sepearare ways looking for Legolas.

There was a spot near the lake where Emily always like to sit she thought of checking it out there because she had a feeling Legolas would be there but as she reached the spot she found some birds flying around. She sat down on the bench with her hands on her head "I should have told you what I felt Legolas and now it's too late" she said under her breath wishing she could go back in time.

At that very moment she felt a presence behind her, she turned and saw it was Legolas. He was all dressed up in his eleven attire, like the time she first saw him that night with his bow and arrows all in place. "Legolas" she yelped as she hugged him.

"My lady" he hugged her gently.

"Where the hell were you?" She asked.

"I was here in the park, waiting for the sunset to go back home" Legolas said.

"Without even saying goodbye?" Emily raised her brows.

"I didn't want to make anything harder for us and since you left in the morning I know what decision, you have made" Legolas gasped.

"What decision did I make?" Emily furrowed her brows.

"You decided to choose him" Legolas voice cracked "but I'm happy for you, your happiness is all that I want with or without me but do know this you were my first love and I loved you truly from the start and till this very day I do and for all eternity I'd and I promise you, if it's not you there will be none in my life because my love for you know no bounds and to be with someone else is something which I can never imagine ever" Legolas kissed her hand.

"What did I ever do to deserve such love Legolas?" Emily looked into his eyes.

"You are worthy of all the love in the world my lady with the ring" Legolas looked into her eyes and smiled. The sun was about to go down on the horizon and Legolas knew his time have come he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead "be safe" he said as he took out the pouch from his pocket and grabbed the magical stone in his hand by sun dawn he had to leave.

"Legolas" Emily called as he was looking at the magical stone as Legolas lifted his head to look at her she quickly leaned closer and pressed her soft lips on his. Legolas didn't know what happened but he dropped the magical stone from his hand as he grabbed her by her waist and kissed her deeply but gently. As the sun went down the magical stone shone brightly but Legolas was so lost in the kiss he didn't notice it.

Emily noticed the beams coming out from the stone she quickly moved her lips away from his and went forward and picked up the stone and gazed into it she saw the portal to middle earth she couldn't belief her eyes then her eyes met Legolas who was smiling at her, his sweet smile always melted her from the start. "You kissed me" he smirked.

"I guess, I did" she chuckled.

"Do you know how much I love you?" Legolas pulled her closer.

"Ummm hmmm" she nodded.

"That kiss made everything right my lady" he smiled.

"So, you'll be here?" Emily asked.

"Yes, I'd be till the first fall of snow" Legolas exhaled.

"Thats amazing" Emily hugged him tight "you can meet my mom" she smiled.

"I'd love to, my lady" Legolas smiled as he leaned closer and kissed her passionately as the people passed by looking at them wondering what was really up with Legolas and his weird costume. As Emily phone ringed she picked it up and it was none other than Ellie "I found him el" Emily said as she and Legolas headed back to the apartment.

***

Merry Christmas everyone may god bless each & everyone of you^^