Love

"I just can't believe it" Ellie said as she brushed gold.

"I've heard a hundred time el, stop it" Emily murmured.

"But this is a fairytale em, your life is a fairytale. Your prince came all the way from another dimension for you, if this is not love what is" Ellie looked at Emily.

"You are right el, me too can't belief it" Emily giggled.

"So, are you ready to leave my lady?" Legolas walked in.

"Yes, I am" Emily said as she kissed gold goodbye and left with Legolas. "My mom can be quite annoying at times Legolas, but don't worry about it and just be yourself" she smiled as they reached the door of her parents apartment.

"My baby" Mrs.Wood said as she hugged and kissed Emily cheeks "and come here my hero" she said as she hugged Legolas. Emily always knew that her mom had always liked Travis but from the reaction she's seeing she feels that her mom prefers Legolas more than Travis and who won't prefer him, he's just perfect. "Are you dreaming again, come join us?" Mrs.Wood called as Emily stood near the door.

"Oh shoot..... I'm a day dreamer" Emily giggled as she sat next to Legolas on the sofa. "Where's daddy?" She asked.

"It was a last minute errand so, he had to leave but I'm here" Mrs.Wood smiled.

"Yeah" Emily exhaled.

"So, Legolas you really are a prince from another dimension aren't you?" Mrs.Wood looked at him.

"Did dad told you that?" Emily looked at her mother.

"Yes, I am" Legolas smiled.

"Yes, he did tell me and I thought it was nonsense until that hospital incident" Mrs.Wood said.

"What incident?" Emily looked at them both.

Mrs.Wood explained to Emily how she was going on a coma and there was no hope but in that heartbreaking situation Legolas was the one who helped her and brought her back to life by going back to his world and bringing a potion that saved her life. Emily couldn't belief it, no one told her about that until now.

"You did that for me?" Emily looked at Legolas.

"That was nothing my lady, for you I'd do anything" Legolas looked at her.

"If I knew all these from the start, I'd have not taken so long to make a decision Legolas but I took so long and I hurt you a lot" Emily said.

"Don't say that my lady, it's not your doing" Legolas hold her hands.

"I love you" Emily smiled.

"I loved you, I love you and I'll always love you" Legolas gave a warm smile.

"Okay, love birds I'm here too" Mrs.Wood said.

"Totally forgot about that" Emily joked.

"Your dad and I've planned that if you and Legolas really want to be with each other we would love to welcome Legolas in the family business" Mrs.Wood smiled.

"I'm honoured mam that you and sir would like me to join the business but I can't stay here for long my time is coming, I've to go back my people needs me and so do my kingdom" Legolas exhaled.

"He's right mom, he has to go back he's a prince he have responsibilities" Emily said.

"Then how will you be together?" Mrs.Wood looked at them.

"I've come here to prove my love and I did prove it and it's up to my lady to choose if she wants to come with me or not" Legolas spoke slowly.

Mrs.Wood looked at her daughter and she knew what her daughter was about to say "the decision you make, me and your father will respect honey follow your heart" She gave a warm smile.

Emily nodded and then looked at Legolas "for thousands of years our love has always been incomplete from my first visit to my third and now another life for me but in all those times till date you have never ever given up on me Legolas ever, I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive in this entire universe that I've found someone like you who loves me this much and if I didn't say it today I'd regret it the rest of my life. Legolas I love you truly and dearly and I'd travel even to the ends of the world if your with me".

"That means it's a yes?" Legolas looked at her.

"It's a yes son, she would go to middle earth with you" Mrs.Wood smiled.

Legolas teared up as he hugged Emily tightly "I love you my lady, you made me the happiest elf to exist in the entire universe once more".

"And you both are the cutest beings on the entire galaxy" Mrs.Wood said as she came forward and hugged them both tightly.

***

A very, very happy new to each and everyone of you ❤️ may god bless you all... & thank you for reading, if you like it please vote...

XO