The first snow

"There will be snow in no time" Ellie exhaled as she checked the weather report on her smart phone.

Emily sat under the Christmas tree with gold and Legolas as they sipped hot chocolate. "So, you have to leave tonight?" Emily asked. Legolas nodded "but before I leave I want you to have the ring of love, the magical stone and the leaf" he smiled.

"Okay" she smiled back.

"So?" Ellie yelled interrupting them.

"So, what?" Emily questioned.

"When are we going?" Ellie asked as she came and sat down near Emily.

"Going where?" Emily looked at Ellie.

"Middle earth" Ellie chuckled.

"I don't know" Emily pressed her lips.

"What you don't know? It's your home isn't it?" Ellie looked at Emily.

"But___" before Emily could say another word Ellie hold her hands "look at me Em, I know your still in dilemma but please look at Legolas once and think about him. He came all the way from another dimension to our world looking for you. In hope that you would end up together like you did in your previous life and still you have doubts in your heart? I mean just think of it for a second" Ellie said slowly.

Emily looked at Ellie and then Legolas. Ellie was right even though Emily tried her best to deny it. Middle earth was her home, her true home and she had to go there. "Okay! We will all go together but I can't grantee anything. I mean if I want to come back then I would" Emily chuckled.

Ellie giggled "that's my best friend" as she hugged her tight. Legolas face brighten up. "Let's pack what are we waiting for" Ellie yelled as she got up and ran to her room. Emily quickly left for her room as she started to pack.

"Legolas, can you please put those things on my trolleys I've to make a call" Emily said as she grabbed her phone and sunk into her sofa.

"Em" Ellie walked in and saw Emily on the phone laying on the sofa.

"I thought you were packing" Ellie folded her arms.

"Legolas is helping me, I'm talking to mom and dad" Emily said.

"Too much! Just hang up fast and help me out. I'm confused whether I should take my winter clothes or summer clothes" Ellie yelled as she left the room.

"Yes, mom no service. No internet, no modern facilities and I don't know how they communicate with each other but just know I'd be safe. I gotta go now Ellie's calling but I'll get to you and dad soon. I love you both" Emily said as she hung up the phone and rushed into Ellie's room. "I'm planning to take half my winter and half my summer clothes. Why don't you do the same? And I'm even packing for gold. His food and shampoos" Emily chuckled.

"We can't take him to middle earth" Ellie said.

"Yes, we can Legolas said it's okay and I'm taking him for sure" Emily folded her arms.

"You are so stubborn" Ellie giggled as she got on with her packings.

"I totally forgot to pack my shoes. Legolas can you please bring out my shoe trunk from the store room" Emily said as Legolas went searching for her trunk. "Gold which ones I should take?" Emily looked at gold who was wagging his tail.

"You can't wear those in middle earth" Legolas giggled as he saw Emily holding some heels.

"Why?" Emily questioned.

"The roads and houses are not like this my lady. You need flat shoes and sandals" Legolas chuckled.

"What?" Emily jaws dropped "but these are designers" Emily murmured.

"There's no need for designer out there only comfort" Legolas smirked as he helped Emily pack. 

"I am so excited" Ellie yelled as she walked into Emily's room which was messed up everything was on the floor and on the bed. "Was there a cyclone?" Ellie chuckled.

"Very funny. I was confused you know" Emily said looking at her.

"Do you think we can take all these to middle earth? I mean Emily had packed the whole house except for the furnitures" Ellie joked.

"Well don't worry. Everything will reach there and my elves would help in carrying them to the castle" Legolas chuckled.

"Castle? You never said you lived in a castle" Ellie looked at Legolas.

"I guess, it slipped out my mind" Legolas smiled.

"Now I'm even more excited. I want to know how ancient people live like" Ellie giggled.

"So, it's almost done when shall we leave?" Emily asked.

"The moon is up in the sky, we can leave whenever we want" Legolas said.

"Then let's get going" Ellie said.

"Wait, the first fall of snow will happen any moment now. We will leave when it happens" Emily said.

"Sounds interesting and romantic" Ellie squeaked.

And as the first fall of snow happened for the year in New York City. The three looked down at the city from the penthouse floor. Legolas had never seen the first fall of snow ever in his life and he felt amazed that he experienced it on modern earth and as the portal was opened beams of light and sounds of thunders and wind was heard in the penthouse. The ladies were scared but they hold each other tight and the three disappeared into thin air.

***

Guys! I know I'm taking so much time to complete this but I'll try to complete it asap and my updates will be faster than before...please have patience & thank you all for reading & voting...xo...

Ps~ I've published another book known as "unforeseen love" if you guys are interested you can go to my works & read it :)