Childhood memories

"I love you" Travis kissed Emily one last time before he left for his boat. Emily and Ellie waved goodbye.

"And you quarreled with Travis again?" Ellie burst out laughing.

"Hell yeah, he's always after me even when I said no a million times" Emily murmured.

"You're 23" Ellie looked at her.

"Even if I'm 32, if I'm not ready then I'm not" Emily grumbled.

"Who wants another round of my bread?" Legolas walked in merrily.

"Me" they both raised up their hands.

"Legolas was telling me last night, that I had something with the chief of the eleven army in mirkwood known by the name Roland" Ellie looked at Emily.

"Really?" Emily giggled.

"Yes, they did and once she bore a child" then Legolas realized he shouldn't have said that "I didn't mean to_____" he gasped.

"Preg? Really?" Emily laughed.

"And did I give birth to an elf or a human?" Ellie burst out laughing.

Legolas was silent for a while but as the ladies kept on staring at him for an answer he said "It wasn't the child of Roland, instead it was the child of someone named Joe from your world" Legolas looked at them.

"Joe" Emily and Ellie looked at one another and started to laugh.

"You humans take everything so lightly, but for us elves these things are sacred" Legolas got ready with the preparations.

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked.

"Without courting someone we can't.........." he paused "there are some boundaries in life" Legolas looked at both of them.

"You mean without marrying there can be no intimacy?" Ellie looked at him.

"You humans make it sound weird" Legolas exhaled.

"Because it's weird" Ellie giggled.

Emily said nothing she just kept on staring as Legolas was working at last she broke the silence "do you think traditional ways are better than moderns?" She asked.

"In life everything is not to be played with and especially relationships they are precious and pure and one should not mess with it" Legolas gasped as he sat down on the table.

"You amaze me somehow" Emily looked at him impressed.

"What do you think about what I said?" Legolas looked at her.

"You are right Legolas, you elves can shame us in some ways" Emily pressed her lips.

"Your heart is pure and noble my lady and that's how I fell for you from the start, there was something in you no one possesses" Legolas smiled.

***

The vacation flew by and Ellie and Emily had a great time with Legolas even though Emily didn't really belief about the things which Legolas told her but there was something in him which no other guy possesses. He was special in a way which Emily couldn't tell she wanted to know more about him but what he told her was not making sense because she have never heard of middle-earth or the elven race, she was confused yet excited at the same time.

"Can't belief we have to go for work today" Ellie grumbled as they got into the car.

"I know but we had a 2week vacay so, we can't complain" Emily flipped through the papers.

"What are you going to do with Legolas?" Ellie asked.

"I'm so confused, I mean he says he's from middle-earth and I don't know what to belief" Emily looked at Ellie.

"But we can't keep him hidden forever, you know" Ellie said.

"I know and Travis will be coming soon" Emily murmured.

"Mistress, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but after what I heard I want to tell you something" Alfred said.

"Yes? What's that" Emily looked at Alfred.

"When you were younger your mother took you to a psychiatrist because you had nightmares of a man named sauron and you always mentioned middle-earth, you even had drawings of that place. After your treatments by the age of seven your memory faded and you never mentioned about that again" Alfred explained.

"What? Are you serious whose the psychiatrist? I've to meet him now" Emily said.

As Ellie was dropped to the office Emily skipped and went straight to her childhood psychiatrist known by the name Daniel Cyrus. After talking to the assistant about how important the meeting was and after mentioning her name the assistant talked to Daniel and Emily was welcomed in.

"My dear Em, look how gracefully you have grown" he smiled as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry but I've no memory of visiting a psychiatrist when I was younger" Emily sat on the chair "but I know now that I've visited you when I was younger, I want to know everything about it Daniel about what really happened to me?" Emily pleaded.

"But those memories were childhood dreams my dear, it would be better if you forget about it and move on" Daniel smiled.

"But it's coming back again and you have to help me out so, that I could recollect the past" Emily lied because she had no other way to let Daniel tell her about the past.

Seeing Emily in despair Daniel told how her mother brought her to him when she was five because she dreamt of a person named sauron, who dwells on middle-earth and he needed the ring of power to rule over middle-earth, she drew pictures of middle-earth and there was an eye the eye of sauron that watches over everything and sauron have to be defeated by destroying the ring and how she told him about elves from Mirkwood and Rivendell and the dwarves of Erebor, the five dwarves from lake-town, a dragon named Smaug and the orcs from gundabad.

Emily was shocked the stories which Legolas told her and which Daniel was narrating were so alike. "Where are the pictures.....the ones I drew?" Emily questioned.

"On your file, your mother have it" he said.

Emily called up Dina her trusted maid back at Rose wood and told her to search for her file and send it to New York as soon as possible because it was urgent.