Dilemma

"Legolas you look so sad, what's wrong?" Ellie questioned as she saw him sitting outside.

"There's not enough time" Legolas looked down.

"Enough time for what?" Ellie was confused.

"Enough time to prove my love for the lady and to make her fall in love with me" Legolas gasped.

"But Em seems to like you, Legolas" Ellie smiled.

"If she don't kiss me in three days time everything will be over. She will never be mine again" Legolas voice cracked.

"What? why?" Ellie looked at him.

Legolas told Ellie everything and what deal he made with the lady Galadriel to save Emily's life and how Galadriel gave him a week time to get the kiss of true love or everything will be lost forever. Ellie felt pity on him when she came to hear about it, she kept silent for a while and examined Legolas then she said "don't worry my prince, I'd help you".

Legolas looked at her in an unreadable expression and asked "why do you call me your prince?"

"Because you are a prince aren't you?" Ellie smirked.

"I thought you didn't belief me at first" Legolas looked at her.

"I didn't, but lately I've been dreaming of middle-earth too and I belief in you" Ellie smiled.

"I'm so glad to hear that" Legolas said as he kept his hand on his chest.

"And I'm glad you came here to prove your love for Em. I envy you guys" Ellie giggled.

"Your envy will be gone when you meet Roland" Legolas chuckled.

***

"I heard you met Travis" Ellie looked at Emily as they sat on the table of a fancy restaurant.

"We are here for dinner not to talk about him" Emily rolled her eyes.

"Why do I get the feeling you still have a thing for him?" Ellie questioned.

"I don't, okay" Emily protested.

"That means you do Em" Ellie folded her arms "after everything he has done and after everything you have been through you still love him? How can you Em, you are smarter than this?" Ellie asked.

"I don't know El it's been long, we have been in love for 7 years" Emily pressed her lips.

"It's an illusion Em, it was never love" Ellie clenched her jaws.

"What do you know about love? You have never been in love" Emily sounded irritated.

"I've never been in love but I know what is true love" Ellie exhaled.

"And how's that?" Emily questioned.

"This might sound weird coming from me but for the past few days I've been dreaming of middle-earth too and I belief what Legolas say is true and he loves you, he love you truly do you know he waited for 1000 years for you after our first visit and then during our third when we went back in time he did have feelings for you even when he didn't knew it was you and after your death he waited for 500 years in sorrow and pain" Ellie gave a deep sigh "and he came to our world to prove his love for you and to win you over Em, can't you see how much he loves you" she looked at Emily.

Emily looked at Ellie for a while then she said "this is not the time to be thinking of all these, I need a break El".

"But there's no time for break Em if you don't feel what Legolas feel for you, it would be too late his time is coming" Ellie said.

"What time?" Emily asked.

"He has to go back Em, he can't stay with us for more than two days" Ellie gasped.

Emily didn't know why but when she heard Legolas was leaving she felt pain in heart. A different kind of pain she had never felt before she decided to meet her parents after the dinner.

"Can't belief our sweet daughter decided to show up" Mrs.Wood said as she hugged Emily tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Come here my princess" Mr.Wood called as he kissed her head and hugged her tight.

"Mom....Dad I came here to talk" Emily exhaled as she sat down on the couch. She told her parents everything about Legolas, her precious life and the dreams that she had when she was younger and how everything just relate to each other after an hour of talking about everything she looked at her parents who were shocked and speechless.

"I know you guys don't belief me but it's the fact and now I've to choose between this world and middle earth" Emily gave a deep sigh.

"Baby, when you were born you were born with that mark on your left palm and your grandmother always told us that it's the mark from a sword and she told us that you had a past life and because you were noble you were reborn" Mrs.Wood spoke slowly "and we never believed it until now" she looked at Emily.

"Yes, my princess she did tell us we thought it was just a belief or a legend but when you were five you began to talk about your past life and you saw visions and had dreams so we got worried and send you to a psychiatrist where you got healed but with time it came back" Mr.Wood said.

"I'm so confused" Emily cried as she rested her head on her moms shoulder.

"If you love that boy Legolas, go with him your mom and I will be more than glad to see you happy" Mr.Wood wiped her tears.

"And we both like him, he's such an gentleman" Mrs.Wood kissed her head.