A chance

"I have been expecting you" Galadriel spoke slowly.

"Then you know, why I'm here" Legolas gasped.

"I know and I can help you but there's a catch in this" Galadriel looked at him.

"I'm willing to do anything" Legolas said desperately.

"I'll give you a potion, pour a drop of it on her lips then she will regain consciousness but within seven days she must kiss you not any kiss but a kiss of true love, if she doesn't kiss you or if the kiss wasn't true from her side you will lose her forever as she will never be able to come back to middle-earth ever again" Galadriel words heavy.

Legolas took the potion in his hand he knew what he had to do. With a heavy heart he left the house of Galadriel and returned to the modern world. As soon as he reached the apartment he raced to the hospital where Emily was it was almost midnight, he sneaked into the ICU and dropped a drop of potion into Emily's lips within some seconds the potion spread everywhere and her heartbeat rate began to increase the machines were making sounds he sneaked out of the ICU and sat next to Ellie. Within 5minutes the doctor came out of the ICU with a big smile.

"She's awake" the doctor said as he looked at them. Everyone rejoiced and within two days time Emily was back at her apartment in New York. Her parents have strictly forbidden her to ever meet or talk to Travis ever again they feared for their daughter safety more than ever.

***

"I still can't belief you are going through his pictures, after what he did" Ellie folded her arms as she stood in front of Emily.

"7 years was not a joke el, can't belief he would have done this to me" Emily murmured as she closed the album.

"You were never meant to be together Em, I told you a hundred times" Ellie sat next to Emily.

"I know you did, now gone is gone I'm moving forward in life" Emily gave a pale smile as he rested her head on Ellie's shoulder.

"The holiday season is approaching so, lets go shopping" Ellie said as she rubbed Emily's head.

"That's a good idea" Emily looked at Ellie.

***

The next day the ladies went out for shopping as they were looking for stuffs Ellie and Emily separated. As Ellie wanted to check out some shoes and Emily wanted to get some cushions as Emily was loitering around the mall she came across Travis.

"Em" Travis ran up to her and hugged her "I'm so glad to see you" he kissed her forehead.

Emily smiled without saying a word she didn't want to make things awkward when they were in the crowd. "I'm glad to see you too" she said.

"Baby, I'm really very sorry. You know I never meant to hurt you didn't you? It was all a mistake please, let me explain" Travis pleaded.

Emily had no option but to sit on a coffee shop with Travis as he explained all the misunderstandings that happened. He told her how insecure and possessive he became when he heard that she and Ellie had a guy named Legolas over and he wanted him out of their house not knowing that Legolas was just their roommate and he acted so harsh against all three of them and he never meant to do that to them and he want to make things right by apologizing to both Ellie and Legolas and make a new start from now on and he begged Emily to forgive him and take him back in his life because he would be lost without her because the only love he knew was her from the start till date and there was no one else.

Emily heart began to sink when she heard all these but she tried her best to stay strong. "Travis, I forgive you for everything but I don't think we can be together anymore things did change a lot" Emily looked at him.

"Please, baby don't say that I'd be lost without you" Travis grabbed her hand "I know you still love me like I love you" he looked into her eyes.

"I can't do this right now" Emily said as she stood up and left the coffee shop. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran out to the parking area looking for Alfred. As she reached her apartment she got into her bed and rolled herself with her sheets.

"Are you okay? My lady" Legolas asked.

"Go away" Emily said.

Legolas turned away but before he walked out the door he told her "if you want to talk, I'm always here".

Emily pulled the sheets out of her face and looked at Legolas who was walking out the door. "Legolas, can you come and sit here with me" she said looking at him.

"Sure" he said as he smiled and sat on the bed beside her.

"I'm confused Legolas, I do love Travis still even after everything that he has done" Emily gasped.

"If that is what your heart desire, I've no saying in it" Legolas words heavy.

"But the things you told me" Emily looked at him.

"But you should follow your heart my lady, with or without me I want the best for you" he smiled as he leaned and kissed her forehead and walked out the door. Legolas could feel that his heart was sinking and he had only three days left to make Emily fall in love with him, his hopes were lost and he was in pain again.