Chapter 1, Another Day

Natsu's Pov, 

10 whole years. That's how long Lucy had been trapped. Everyone had given up hope for her return. Well everyone but me and Levy. I sighed sitting in the guild watching my son Igneel playing with Levy's young daughter Sakura. Sakura looked much like Gajeel with Levy's hazel eyes. Before Juvia and Gray had their daughter Storm and before Levy had Sakura, Ezra ended up having twins with Jellal called Yoshi and Yoko. Yoko was the oldest her name meaning positive as she had long red hair like her mother and had her father's dark brown eyes.

Then there was Yoshi his name meant better or best. Yoshi had his father's blue hair and his mothers light brown eyes. They was very different. Yoshi acted just like his mother as Yoko acted just like Jellal. I thought it was funny in honest truth. I kept watch on Igneel and Sakura as they was both laughing about something drinking milkshakes. Igneel was much like me but had his mothers brains and love for strawberry milkshakes. Ace soon headed over to Sakura and Igneel. Ace grew up to look a hell of a lot like Laxus but acted like Mira.

Well he could be just like his father when needed. Ace soon sat with them as they was all talking. Soon Gray walked over. "Flamebrain what's with that face?" Gray asked crossing his arms as I rolled my eyes. I wasn't in the mood to fight him. I wanted to go back out there..... I wanted to go find my Lucy. Gray soon sighed and sat next to me. "We all miss Lucy man" Gray then made me look at the ground. He might of been saying that but he and the others had given up on her. "HEY OLD MAN" Igneel shouted making me looked up right away.

Even if I couldn't find Lucy, I had to be there for my son. "WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE PARK SEE YOU AT DINNER" Igneel shouted him, Ace, Sakura and Storm all leaving the guild. I rubbed the back of my head as I saw Erza whisper something in her children's ears. They soon ran off after the other kids. Erza walked over sitting with us. "Let's go on a job just the three of us like old times" Erza then smiled at me as I sighed, leaning backwards. My back now leaning on the wall as Gray ran his fingers through his hair.

"Natsu we all need money for the kids so get up before I make you" Erza stood up nearly shouting her dark aura growing making me jump up scared.... 

God Erza was more scary now she had kids.....

Meanwhile, Igneel's Pov, 

Me, Ace, Storm and Sakura ran to our spot in the park. Under the cherry blossom tree. "So plan today?" Storm asked as soon Yoshi and Yoko showed up joining us. I gave my smirk and looked to Sakura who pulled a book out her backpack. "We all know Igneel's mother is trapped in another world well I think I know where the door is" Sakura then answered for me. The others looked shocked as I then crossed my arms. "This will be hard to do but you guys don't have to come" I then mumbled.

"Hell yeah Im coming" Yoshi nearly shouted as Ace and Storm nodded. Yoko stood there thinking. "Come on sis we can make mum proud" Yoshi then smirked as Yoko soon agreed to tag along. We all then headed out the park following Sakura into the woods. After a really long run/walk we was heading towards an abandon temple. "Where are we?" Ace then asked as Storm stayed behind Yoshi, looking scared as he tried calming her. Storm had a thing for Yoshi, dad said that she was just like her mother, Aunt Juvia about love.

I was confused but who knows. "Temple of light well what's left of it" Sakura answered as me and her headed inside. The others followed, looking around. Sakura walked to the stairs and looked up. "We need the top floor" Sakura then informed us. "Leave that to me" Storm whispered walked over placing her hand on the ground. Storm had Ice Devil Slaying Magic and Water Magic. She really was a mix between Uncle Gray and Aunt Juvia. Soon ice started to grow under all of us and brought us up the broken stairs.

In no time we reached the top floor to see a glowing mirror. "Woah" we all whispered walking over seeing the glowing was getting brighter and brighter. "This is awesome" I couldn't help but give everyone a toothy grin as they nodded. Looks like I was better than the old man at something. Finding my own damn mother.