Chapter 2, Danger

A Little While Later, Natsu's Pov, 

With me now being a S-Class Wizard the small job we took was easy. We headed back into the guild to see everyone was getting drunk and laughing around. I saw Levy sitting on Gajeel's lap, reading a book. Cana was walking over but soon hugged herself and screamed in pain, falling to her knees. Everyone rushed to her aid, Gildarts pushing passed to help her. "Wendy heal her" Gildarts ordered worried about his daughter as Wendy tried healing her but nothing worked. She kept screaming in pain as Fairy Glitter showed up on her arm.

Soon Mavis showed up above us. "Zeref is free, he finally broke the seal" Mavis had worry in her voice. "Igneel" I nearly shouted rushing out the guild smelling the air. Many people chasing after me. I had lost Lucy.... I couldn't lose Igneel too....

Meanwhile, Igneel's Pov, 

A man stepped out the mirror. Everyone but me, Yoshi and Yoko looked scared. I was shocked to see Ace scared. "Who are you creep?" I asked not wanting him to be the one to step out that mirror. The man just smiled at me as Sakura pulled me back. "THAT'S ZEREF THE DARK WIZARD YOU IDIOT" Sakura shouted the fear in her voice grew with each word. My eyes widen as I glared at him, my hands setting on fire. "It's your fault" I muttered coldly as Yoshi made dark orbs around his hands and Yoko made a sword show in front of her.

"What do you mean my nephew?" Zeref asked confusing me. N-nephew? H-he was my uncle? Why hasn't father told me this? I-it has to be a lie. "Everyone remember your lessons" Yoshi took over command of the group as we all got ready to fight. Zeref sighed as his black eyes turned red. "ZEREF" a woman's voice shouted as he was punched around the face by an unknown man. "Her" Zeref muttered coldly as the mirror was still glowing. Zeref made a dark orb and pointed it toward the mirror. "Protect that mirror" Ace shouted as Storm made a water and ice wall in front of it, as the orb went flying towards it.

I ran at Zeref throwing a punch. "Fire Dragon's Roar" I then shouted fire coming out my mouth as it sent Zeref down onto the ice that brought us up onto this floor. "ACE" Yoko shouted as Ace made lightening come into the building hitting the ice. It sent Zeref falling down to the bottom floor. Yoshi soon sent orbs after Zeref as I looked toward the man who punched Zeref. "It's been many years since I have been back in this world" the man was wearing a suit and pushed up sunglasses up his nose. We all stared at him. 

"Tell me now, who are you?" Yoshi asked as Yoko aimed her sword at him. The man shook his head sighing. "LOKE" the woman's voice then echoed around the room. I-I have heard that voice before. I-I had some weird feeling to protect that voice. The man soon vanished, turning into gold dust that went into the mirror. We all stood there shocked as the ground started shaking. "What the?" Storm asked scared, rushing to Yoshi's side. The flooring that we was standing on was started to brake down.

"The mirror" I got worried for it as Yoshi had an idea. "Everyone next to the mirror fast" he ordered as we all listened to him. We hurried next to the mirror as he made a purple bubble around us. Soon the ground under us gave way the bubble slowly taking us down to the bottom floor. We saw bits of ice everywhere as we saw Zeref standing there, his eyes glowing blood red. We all stood there a tad scared of what he would do. He was THE ZEREF, the dark wizard. The all powerful deadly wizard who made demons.

"What do we do?" Yoko asked gripping her sword as we didn't have much of a chance. We all stood there knowing we can to keep this mirror safe just until my mother came out the other side. "Stupid children" Zeref muttered the ground shaking again. Soon part of the roof came down, braking the bubble. One about to hit the mirror until Sakura made her iron fist and punched it. "Storm and I got the mirror" Sakura then gave me a thumbs up as Storm then nodded. Ace, Yoshi, Yoko and I faced Zeref as he was glaring. 

"We have at lest 5-10 mins" Yoko then mumbled as the ground stopped shaking. Zeref turning around fast to block fire coming at him fast. We all stood there shocked a little. Then I heard it. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" I heard my father scream. He soon showed up punching Zeref with his fist on fire. It sent Zeref flying into the wall. Soon Uncle Gajeel and Aunt Erza was next to them. "YOU DARE TOUCH OUR CHILDREN?" Aunt Erza had a dark aura coming from her. This made me sweat-drop as Zeref glared at them and then smirked looking toward the mirror.

I turned my head to see it was no longer glowing. "NO" me and Sakura shouted rushing to it. We looked around it, hoping and praying that my mother got out. Sadly no luck. "Looks like I have won after all" Zeref soon vanished as the adults walked over. "Im sorry Ig" Sakura gave me a sad look as my hands turned into fist. "Damn it" I nearly shouted punching the mirror. Braking it. My father sighed as Aunt Erza was checking the others to see if Zeref hurt them. Soon other Fairy Tail members came into the room. 

"Ace what was you thinking?" our Guild Master Uncle Laxus asked as Ace walked over to him, his head facing the floor. Aunt Mira kept Master Laxus calm. "What was you all doing here?" father then asked his voice had a little anger in it. "We found a clue about my mother" I answered shocking him and Aunt Levy who walked into the room. Her eyes widen as well as water. "We even heard her damn voice dad" I then nearly shouted upset as my father sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"There was someone who came in and out of the mirror someone called Loke" Storm then informed as all their eyes widen. Even my fathers watered a little. D-did they know that weirdo? "I TOLD YOU LUCY WAS ALIVE" Aunt Levy shouted tears going down her face as Gajeel hugged her, saying sorry as the rest of the members around us started hugging each other. How did Loke mean my mother was alive?