Chapter 6, Warning

Lucy's Pov, A Week Later, 

After a week long of partying with the guild it was finally looking much normal. It was just the same as when I first left it. "Hey mum come on a mission with us" Igneel ran over with Sakura and Ace. "Sure" I replied getting up as I was sitting at the table talking with Levy. "Be good for your Aunt Lu now Sakura" Levy smiled as Igneel dragged me to the quest bored. I stood behind him as he and Sakura started fighting over what mission they wanted. Ace sighed, shaking his head. I laughed as I was hugged from behind.

I knew it was Natsu by his warm arms. "What you doing Lucee?" Natsu asked in his childish voice as he put his head on my shoulder. "Going on a mission with the kids, I need to get better with my magic after all" I answered as Natsu's arms got tighter around me. I could tell that he didn't want to let me go. "Im coming too then" Natsu then kissed my cheek as Igneel stopped fighting with Sakura and looked at us. "No your not old man, you will slow us down" Igneel snapped crossing his arms.

He sounded like a child. Just like his father. "Im staying with MY wife like it or not" Natsu replied using a serious tone that I had never really heard before. "Looks like someone grow up a little when I left" I looked at Natsu who gave me his toothy grin. I laughed a little as Igneel sighed. Ace soon choice a mission to deal with a dark guild. "Take this ma" Ace shouted walking over to Mira at the bar. Mira checked the mission and raised an eyebrow to her son. "Who's going?" she asked. Ace pointed at us as Sakura was laughing at Igneel and Natsu who where glaring at each other.

"Both you boys stop it or your going hungry tonight" I then threatened as they soon stopped. "Sorry" they both mumbled sounding the same making me and Sakura laugh a little. We soon headed over to where Ace was. "Look after my son Natsu" Mira then glared at him. "I will Mira" Natsu replied as he was still hugging me from behind. "Alright see you guys soon" Mira then had her sweet voice and face on her. We all headed out the guild heading to the train station. Lucky Natsu had a ton of money.

He seemed to had saved up a ton. "Why do we take the train?" Natsu and Sakura asked both looking a little green. Igneel smirked. "Im glad I take after my mother a little more" Igneel laughed as I walked to the booth to get the tickets. After buying us all a ride to Blacksmith Village, I headed back to see Igneel and Natsu looking like they was about to attack each other. "BOYS" I shouted crossing my arms upset as they froze and sweat-dropped. "Just son father-son bonding" Natsu and Igneel soon hugged.

Just like what Natsu does with Gray when Erza catches them. "Let's get on the train" I then gave everyone their tickets before we headed to the train.

Meanwhile, Mira's Pov, 

I had a bad feeling. One of them mother feelings. I soon had another look at the request that Ace went on. I studied it for a long while thinking. "LAXUS" I shouted as he soon rushed next to me. I then showed him the request. "What's wrong with this?" I asked as he took it, reading the request. "This dark guild, it doesn't have a name" Laxus mumbled thinking as I crossed my arms getting a worried feeling. "FREED, EVERGREEN, BICKSLOW WE GOT A JOB" Laxus then shouted as I could tell he saw something.

"What is it?" I asked as I heard my own fear in my voice. "One of Zeref's castles is there" Laxus answered as he rushed off with Evergreen, Freed and Bickslow. I felt myself start to shake. Erza rushed to my side along with Juvia and Levy. Natsu better watch them... We only just got Lucy back and my son is everything to me!