Chapter 4, Lucy Dragneel

Igneel's Pov, 

Loke was blasted with a dark orb making him vanish in a blink of an eye. My mother fell onto her knees, her hands holding her up a little as she was shaking. "You have lost a lot of magic sending Leo to Fairy Tail" Zeref stood close to my mother. Me and the others frozen, unable to move. My mother looked to the ground her hair was covering her eyes. "Give up and join me Lucy" Zeref the offered his hand out to my mother. My hands turned into fist as they set themselves on fire. I started running at Zeref.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn" I screamed my whole body setting ablaze. I soon headbutted Zeref, sending him flying and setting him on fire. I soon stood there the fire on me dying down as I turned my head to see my mother staring at me shocked. "So your my mum huh?" I asked as her eyes watered. "Igneel" she whispered as I gave her a toothy grin. She soon got up and hugged me tight. It felt weird at first but it soon turned warm as I hugged back grinning like an idiot. I finally met my mother. I finally had her back.

"IGNEEL" Ace shouted rushing over as mother pulled away. She looked at the others shocked. "You all have grown up so much" my mother whispered as she then turned her head fast making us look the same way. Zeref was standing there walking closer. My mother stood up standing in front of us, pulling out a golden key. "You have barely any power left" Zeref snapped his eyes glowing red. "That might be so but I gotta try out my brand new key" my mother replied smirking. She was all beaten up and weak.

Even me and the other could sense she was low on magic. She was still standing up to Zeref, the dark wizard. MY MOTHER IS BADASS! "CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING! I SUMMON YOU" my mother shouted as the key she was holding started to glow. Zeref's eyes widen as he stopped walking and stepped back as a giant showed up in front of us. The Celestail Spirit King. I had heard stories about him from the guild. The Celestail Spirit King was an imposing, broad-shouldered figure. 

His most striking feature was probably his light, oversized moustache, long enough to diagonally reach his upper torso when he was still and almost extending past his shoulders, with massive and extremely scruffy ends; more facial hair was found in the form of some stubble located on his chin. His blank, pupil-less eyes are most commonly outlined by a deep shade, and he has a slight hint of wrinkles on his face. "Woah" the others whispered as we stared at the Celestail Spirit King shocked. "It's good to see you well human friend" the Celestail Spirit King spoke, his voice was loud and not as deep as I thought.

"Thanks for answering Stash Face" my mother replied making all our jaws dropped. S-she just called the Celestail Spirit King a name. He was one of the most powerful things out there in the magic world! Again my mother is badass! "Impossible" Zeref mumbled upset as my mother looked at him. "You never threaten a mothers child Zeref" my mother then answered as the Celestail Spirit King had a long sword show in his hands. "I will be back Lucy" Zeref then turned into black smoke and vanished. "Be careful human friend, his power is growing" Celestail Spirit King warned.

"Understood" my mother replied as the Celestail Spirit King vanished just like Loke did. W-was Loke a spirit also? My mother then fell on her knees getting the rest of us worried. "Mum?" I asked as she was taking deep breaths. "Seems 10 years of battling Zeref has taken its toll" my mother mumbled as I looked to Yoshi and Yoko. "I will get the guild" they both ran off heading toward the guild. I then saw the sun was nearly down. Father was so going to make me train double tomorrow. Then again I found mum, something he couldn't do.

"I can't believe I missed seeing you grow up" Mother then whispered looking at me her eyes watering a little. "Hey Im only 10 still a kid you know" I then crossed my arms getting my mother to giggle. "Gray was right, you ended up acting like your father" mother smiled as the others told her who they were and who's children they were. "Erza had twins?" mother asked shocked. "The two who left to get help, Yoshi and Yoko" Sakura answered as I nodded. Soon I heard a group of people running this way.

"Dad is so going to shout at me for being late" I mumbled annoyed as we saw the guild rushing down to us. We was near the docks. My father pushed past everyone and froze staring at my mother. His eyes widen as one watered. "Im back minna" mother smiled at them all. My father rushed over to her, pulling her onto her feet and into a kiss. "NALU IS BACK" Aunt Mira started fangirling like crazy. I just rolled my eyes as their kiss ended. "Wendy get over here and heal Lucy" my father soon ordered.

Aunt Wendy rushed over healing my mother before we all headed back to the guild. Everyone telling my mother what she missed. "Thanks Sakura" I then looked at her. Her cheeks burned up a little as she looked at me confused. "What?" she asked as I rubbed the back of my neck. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a mother" I answered/explained as Sakura soon smiled at me. "Anytime Ig" she replied making me smile back. "THEY LIKKKKKKEEEEE EACH OTHERRRR" Happy showed up between us. 

"SHUT UP CAT" me and Sakura screamed at Happy as I set his tail on fire. Stupid cat!