Chapter 3, Finding

Next Day, Natsu's Pov, 

Every guild and every mage was on high alert. At lest one of us from the guild was watching the kids. I even wouldn't let Igneel out of my sight. I knew Zeref would be after him sooner or later. Igneel hasn't stop asking questions about how Zeref was his uncle. After explaining the long story Igneel stopped talking to me. He was at the bar drinking a strawberry milkshake. I could tell he was thinking. He had Lucy's thinking face. I then turned my head to see Levy working with Sakura with books. I walked over confused.

"Finding out about the mirror?" I asked as Levy nodded. "Lucy was in there, we will find a way to get her out" Levy then answered writing notes as her and Sakura had their magic reading glasses on. I then walked over to Igneel. "How about we go train and hit things" I then offered knowing it would calm us both down. Training was our way of bonding for some unknown reason. "Fine just so I can kick your butt old man" Igneel then replied smirking as he finished his strawberry milkshake. I was about to pay for it until Mira said it was on the house.

We thanked her and headed out. We walked through the woods heading to the empty filed that me and Lucy use to have picnics in. Igneel and I now used it for training. We got there to see there was a giant crater in the middle of the field. "Igneel stay back" I ordered as he looked at me confused. I sniffed the air but I couldn't smell anything. It was all confused. I walked over to the crater only to hear my son moving behind me. I turned my head to see him looking. He is to much like me. I sighed as we kept going over.

My eyes widen as I saw Loke in the crater, he looked in pain. "It's that weird guy" Igneel sounded shocked as I rushed to Loke's side. I helped him get on his feet as he looked at me. "Natsu?" Loke asked confused. "Just hang in there, I will get you to Wendy" I then replied as Igneel rushed over and helped me carry Loke back to the guild. Igneel burst open the doors as everyone looked with wide eyes. "WENDY" I called as she rushed over, Romeo following her. I placed Loke on a seat at one of the tables. Wendy started healing him.

"Loke what happened to you?" Many people were asking questions as Loke rubbed the back of his neck. After Wendy healed him he started to explain. "Lucy and us, her spirits, were trapped in some world with Zeref we have been battling him all these years sadly losing most battles" Loke looked to the ground, shame in his eyes. This started to get me worried. "Where is Lucy?" I then asked as he then looked around, standing up fast. "I saw her get out of that mirror" Loke then sounded worried.

"I WANT TEAMS TO GET READY! WE ARE GOING AFTER LUCY" Laxus soon shouted getting everyone moving fast. Won't lie I was shocked that Gramps made him guild leader. Then again he has made good moves so far. Everyone was getting in teams. Team Natsu was back together as the kids formed their own team with Loke. "You better look after them Loke" Erza snapped as he sweat-dropped. "More evil than before huh Erza?" Loke asked rubbing the back of his neck. He only just seeing this? Then again he did just get here.

"Alright everyone our team leaders have the cards to keep in contact, now one of ours is out there lost and most likely hurt" Laxus stood in front of all the groups looking at us all. "Go find our Celestail Mage" Laxus then nearly shouted getting cheers from the guild. We all soon rushed out going different ways. I hated the fact that I had to be in a different group from Igneel but I could trust Loke to watch over him. He did save my sons butt earlier with Zeref.

Half A Day Later, Igneel's Pov, 

Me and my group weren't having much luck. Loke kept losing my mothers magic. Unable to sense her sometimes but randomly able to. "We need to head back to the guild soon" Yoko then reminded us as we saw it was about to be sundown. Father made it clear he wanted us back by then. I sighed and then smelt something in the air. It was a mix of dark with strawberry and vanilla. I then remembered what my father told me about my mother. How he went crazy for her strawberry and vanilla scent. "THIS WAY" I shouted rushing off following the scent.

"IG" I heard my friends shout behind me as I could hear the footsteps. Being a Dragon Slayer had its perks. As we kept running there was an explosion up ahead. I saw Loke's face turn, he looked worried and that he was about to murder someone. We soon ran up to a battle field to see Zeref standing there upset a dark orb glowing in his hand. On the ground hurt I then saw a woman. With long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. "LUCY" Loke shouted worried rushing at Zeref. W-was that was my mother?