Chapter 11, Surprise

Natsu's Pov,

Everything was cold... Black... I felt myself giving up on fighting. W-what was going on? H-How come I couldn't fight back anymore. Before it was fine. I nearly beat him but then something happened. I wasn't sure what. I looked around to see myself floating in a black void along with a knocked out version of me. He had grey horns and black markings on his skin. This was the real version of E.N.D. The one who would normally protect Lucy. "W-wake up" I whispered weakly as I heard laughing. 

I turned my head to see another me this one looked just like me but his eyes were black with a small red glow. "You don't remember what we did huh?" my other self asked me. My own voice echoing around the void. I stood there confused as moving images showed up behind him of Lucy standing in front of me crying giving me a smile. I watched as I then saw myself killing her with a black flame. My eyes widen some sweat go down my face as fear and worry started to build inside me...

I-I got her killed....

"YOU KILLED HER" I heard Igneel's voice screaming as my eyes started to water. W-we did.... I-I did.... I wasn't strong. I got the woman I cared for to die... "WHY? GOD DAMN IT SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO US" Igneel soon screamed I heard the pain and rage in his voice. I-I wasn't in control. My mind going to dark places. Z-Zeref would get me to kill Igneel.... I-I had to fight.... I-I needed to fight....

I NEEDED MY LUCY!

Meanwhile, Unknown's Pov, 

Igneel was standing there unsure what to do. That was a first. He normally rushed out without thinking. Then again that was the Igneel I knew. "You must fight Zeref" I spoke walking toward Igneel while Leo was keeping Natsu busy. Igneel looked at me confused... I even saw something I never thought I would see in him... Fear.... "Do it for Lucy Dragneel" I then added as his eyes then filled with rage within a blink of an eye. He was still the same Igneel I knew. Igneel then ran toward Zeref a bright orange flame coming from his hand.

He was starting to unlock his demon side. I then knew my power on Leo The Lion would soon end with Lucy being alive still. "LEO TIME" I shouted as Leo started fading. "IGNEEL IT'S ALL ON YOU" Leo shouted as Igneel punched Zeref onto the right point. I smirked as the sky started glowing. "You" Zeref was glaring at me. He turned into smoke and soon showed up right in front of me. I had a my own fathers smirk on my face. I did copy him a lot. That needed to stop. "You are not from this world" Zeref sounded upset.

"I am not" I replied as I was blasted backwards my hood just barely staying up. I had to keep Zeref busy. I had to wait for Mavis. "IGNEEL" I shouted as he showed up punching Zeref away from me. Natsu or should I say E.N.D showed up glaring at us both. "GOT THE GUTS TO KILL YOUR WIFE, YOU BETTER HAVE MORE GUTS TO KILL YOUR OWN SON YOU BASTARD" Igneel screamed at E.N.D a orange glow coming off him. He was such a mommies boy. Igneel stopped glowing looking at E.N.D.

I looked to see his eyes flashing red to onyx. Igneel was helping his father. "FIGHT IT OLD MAN, SHOW ME YOUR THE STRONGEST" Igneel shouted to get blasted by a dark orb. E.N.D's face turned fast so did mine to see Zeref. "Seems the boy is to deadly to keep around" Zeref sighed as E.N.D was frozen. "Brother this is an order, kill your brat" Zeref ordered his eyes glowing red. He had a powerful chant on Natsu and E.N.D. They had to follow his orders unless something huge was able to get them back to normal.

I moved fast as I could standing in front of Igneel as black flames went toward him. The flames hit my cloak making me throw it off showing off my long pink hair. "Y-your scent" Igneel whispered as the cloak was hiding a lot. My Aunt was going to kill me for getting it destroyed here. E.N.D was staring at me shocked as well. "Mavis I'm trusting your plan" I growled as I was taking a deep breath. I had two powers from my family tree. Both powerful but I couldn't show them off here.

I couldn't. It would destroy the plan. "NATSU STOP THIS" I heard Lucy scream getting Igneel and E.N.D to turn to see Lucy standing there her hair was down blowing through the wind with dried blood all over her clothes. "L-Lucee" E.N.D whispered as I saw his eyes were onyx. "Impossible" Zeref nearly shouted as he then glared at me. "Nothing is impossible in Fairy Tail" Lucy soon snapped. "Go to her" I whispered to Igneel. He was rushing to his mothers side right away, not looking back once.

He hugged her once he got to her. Lucy hugging back. "Your safe" Lucy whispered her eyes watering a little. "Mum" Igneel whispered his eyes watering as Lucy then looked at E.N.D who was walking slowly toward them. Zeref was standing there glaring at me, trying to figure me out. He soon looked shocked as I looked at my hand. I was starting to fade away... I wasn't sure if this was a good or bad sign. I had to hope and pray it was good as I looked at the Dragneel Family. Lucy had once chance.... 

I then walked over to them, standing near by as Lucy stopped hugging Igneel. "Natsu.... Listen to me.." Lucy then smiled at him. "You need to fight for this reason" she soon added a tear of joy going down her cheek as she placed a hand on her stomach. 

"Im pregnant Natsu