The End

Igneel's Pov, 

I stood there shocked, staring at my mother. "It's a girl Natsu" mother gave a smile and then looked at the girl who helped us before. "It's her" mother whispered as I looked at the girl. S-she was my little sister?!?!?!? Father looked at the girl shocked. "Hey Old Man" the girl whispered her eyes watering as she had my mothers chocolate brown eyes and smile. "Someone from the future" Zeref mumbled as the girl turned to face him. "Kinda" she replied to him as she was fading away.

"Igneel, watch over them" she whispered as I looked at her shocked. "I believe in you bro" she had mothers smile as she finally vanished. I looked at my father as the markings on his body started to fade. I turned to see Zeref staring at us. His eyes blood red as a giant black orb was growing next to him. "FIRE DRAGON: ROAR" Father and I both shouted both our flames heading toward Zeref. Once both flames hit him there was a huge dark explosion. It was heading toward us until I was pulled close to my mother. 

She was covering me. Right before the blast hit us father was in front of us in a blink of an eye, he using his dragon wings to cover us. "NATSU" mother screamed as we was blinded by a light. I felt pain as my sight slowly returned to me. My mother and I were sitting up from the ground both in pain as my father was on the ground in front of us not moving. I couldn't even hear his heartbeat. "NATSU" Mother shouted worried, her eyes watering as she rushed to my fathers side. I got up and joined as as she was putting her ear to my fathers chest.

She couldn't hear his heartbeat. "No... No... No... You can't do this to me" mother whispered shaking as she started crying over my fathers body. I just stood there shocked, not sure on what to do or say to her. "THERE YOU AR- LU" I soon heard Aunt Levy scream as I saw the guild rushing over. I then looked to where we saw Zeref. He was gone. Not a single trace of him left. As the rest of the guild came over Aunt Wendy tried healing my father. Aunt Levy was hugging my mother who was crying pretty bad.

Sakura and Ace soon showed up looking at me worried. "Ig?" Sakura asked worried as I was looking at my father. He wasn't breathing but I felt his magic. I felt something inside him. "G-give him a second" I whispered confusing my two friends as my eyes was on my old man. I soon started hearing it... His heart. "DAD" I shouted rushing to his side as he started moving. The other members of the guild started cheering and crying tears of joy as my father sat up making me hug him. He hugged back as mother came over joining.

"Never do that again you baka" mother nearly shouted still crying as father chuckled. We looked at him as he gave us his toothy grin. "Im sorry Lucee" Natsu replied as we then helped him stand. "Was that really?" Natsu soon asked as Lucy nodded. "Nashi Dragneel" mother then replied as father pulled her into a tight hug. Took mother a second or so before she hugged back as I then smirked. "HEY YOU GUYS CANA WON THE BET, IM GONNA BE A BROTHER" I soon shouted as the guild froze up.

"FOR REAL?" they all started screaming about the new member as Cana was getting paid by others smirking her head off. Mother shook her head as Father kept her close to him. "This time your not leaving my side" father whispered to my mother who just smiled at him. Sakura, Ace, Storm, Yoshi and Yoko all came over to me threatening to be a good older brother. They had no hope in me....

MEAN!