Chapter 9, To Fight

Lucy's Pov, 

Juvia, Mira, me and the kids were getting the people out of town. We knew Zeref would attack here. I was still scared of my family. Scared for my husband that I loved with all my heart. "Lucy" I heard Mira scream but in a blink of an eye I was sent flying backwards by a blast. I soon saw demons were coming out of the air into town. "MUM" Igneel shouted worried as I got up grabbing my keys. "GATE OF THE LION, LEO" I then shouted as Loke showed up in front of me, glaring at the demon.

Unlike before where Zeref had human demons and followers these were monsters unknown demonic looking creatures. "Mira, Kids, protect Juvia" I then ordered the sound my voice filled with rage. Mira and Juvia looked at me shocked as the kids looked at each other. "STAR DRESS: LEO" I then shouted a glow coming from me. Soon as the glow died I was wearing my Leo form dress. Even my hair was different. I was now cloaked in an elegant, frilled, black ball gown that was slit up my left leg and tied with gold sash that sat around my hips.

I also had a black, frilled choker around my neck, and a ribbon with the mark of the Leo zodiac emblazoned upon it falls between their breasts. Also accompanying sleeves of the dress were detached, sitting on my upper arm and falling to my forearm, where they flared outward. Around the bodice of the dress was more golden trim, curving inward under the user's bust. I also sport black heels and their hair is now tied up in a quaint bun that is decorated with a black flower.Due to having taken on some of Leo's power, Leo's zodiac sign appears upon my right breast.

"You look amazing Lucy" Loke gave me a wink. I smiled at him as we then ran at the demon in front of us. Both a golden glow coming from our hands as we punched it into a building. The others watched shocked as the glow on our hands were still there. "I MEAN IT, GET BACK TO THE GUILD HALL" I shouted at them angry. Mira was soon dragging Juvia toward the guild hall, the kids following as I looked at Loke. "After we deal with him we will head back also, you are their target Lucy" Loke informed me.

I nodded as we both smirked, running toward the demon. Both of us punching it in the chest making a hole. "Seems we are the perfect team" Loke smiled at me as I then looked around. Someone was watching us. "Loke we need to get back" I then mumbled not in the mood for his flirting. Loke nodded as we started heading back to the guild hall. On our way Loke pushed me to the ground getting hit by dark red flames. "LOKE" I shouted worried as he vanished to his world. I got up fast and saw Natsu standing on a roof.

My eyes widen to see long dark gray horns on his head as well as dark red dragon wings on his back. Zeref really changed E.N.D and Natsu. I stood my ground as Natsu jumped off the roof and landed in front of me. I didn't jump or even flinch. "Not scared?" he asked his voice was much colder and deeper with a slight echo. "Your still my husband Natsu" I replied as he looked at me, his eyes flashing onyx as I felt my eyes start to water. "And our son needs you" I then added my voice cracking a little.

Natsu pulled me close to him, my head going on his shoulder as one hand was on the back of my neck. "Even though I have no choice in my actions, I still love you" Natsu whispered in my ear as tears went down my cheek. My star dress leaving me as I just wanted to go back to the time we was happy. "Natsu" I whispered my hand going on his chest. "LUCY GET AWAY FROM THERE" I heard Gray and Erza both scream from afar. They was most likely rushing over as Natsu moved back, us looking at each other. 

"I will always love you Natsu and remember I believe in you" I then smiled shocking him as the tears wouldn't stop. I-I couldn't fight Natsu. Even if E.N.D was changed and taken over he was still that baka that I feel in love with long ago. The same guy I married. The father of my child. "LUCY" I soon heard Levy and Wendy scream worried as I felt cold. "I will give you a painless death... Lucee" Natsu whispered as everything started to go black. "NO" I heard people screaming as everything went black....