Chapter 7, Problems

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu, Igneel, Sakura, Ace and I arrived in Blacksmith Village to see the place look very empty and destroyed. "What happened here?" Sakura asked looking around. Something didn't feel right. The dark magic around here was pretty high. I looked at Natsu who had a smirk on his face. "Gonna be just like old times Lucy" Natsu seemed to be excited for the fight. I just smiled a little getting a little excited myself. We all walked ahead, looking around. "Without anyone here how we gonna find the dark guild?" Igneel then asked.

He had a point there. "How about that dark creepy castle?" Ace asked pointing at a Castle that wasn't that far. Something wasn't right. Why would a Dark Guild be here? We all slowly walked toward the castle. My feeling of something being off getting worse, every step we took. I soon stopped walking getting the others to look at me. "Something is very wrong here" I looked at Natsu who looked confused. He then started to sniff the air. Igneel, Sakura and Ace all looked around trying to figure it out also.

"EVERYONE DOWN" Natsu soon shouted as first thing I did was rush to the kids covering them. Soon there was an explosion above us. I looked up to see Natsu standing in front of us his hands on fire as there were metal parts around us on fire. "Lucy get the kids to safety, I will handle the dark guild" Natsu looked at me. I got a tad worried as I had a feeling this wasn't just a dark guild. I gave Natsu a 'You Sure?' look as he nodded. "Come on kids" I then started heading back toward the empty town, Igneel, Sakura and Ace following.

"Why can't we fight?" Igneel then asked as you could tell by his voice he was upset. I then got the kids into one of the buildings. "Your father and I want you safe that's why, your going to be our backup ok?" I looked at the three of them. They all had shocked faces on. "Your going to go fight?" Ace asked shocked as I nodded. "What kind of wife leaves her husband to die?" I then asked/answered as they all had a worried look on their faces. Soon there was a small chuckle behind me. I turned around to see Nick.

He was still alive. "You look well Mrs Dragneel" he was wearing a black suit as I put my hand toward my keys. I couldn't help but glare at him. "Today is the day your son destroys all magic, because you messed up and got trapped yourself" Nick then shouted upset, his voice full of venom. I grabbed Loke's key as I knew I had to fight. "I won't let you touch Igneel" I snapped pulling out Loke's key, summoning him. Loke soon showed up in front of me his hands giving off a golden glow as he glare at Nick. 

Nick only sighed shaking his head. "Im gonna need backup" Loke then informed me as I nodded. I then reached down to grab Capricorn's key. Loke ran at Nick as he jumped in the air, missing Loke's punch. Loke was getting annoyed as I summoned Capricorn next to him. I then pulled out my whip. "Lady Lucy, it might be best if you take the children away from this" Capricorn looked at me as I then looked at the kids. They all wanted in on the fight. Nick wanted to kill Igneel, I couldn't let him.

"Igneel, Ace go help Natsu" I then started thinking of a plan. The two boys looked at me shocked as I then smiled at them. "I trust that your both strong, Im just gonna need Sakura's help so please" I then was hoping they would listen. I mostly wanted Igneel away from Nick. Soon Ace nodded with a smirk as Igneel nodded giving me a thumbs up before they ran off toward were we last saw Natsu. Sakura then sighed. "What's the plan?" Sakura then asked as I could tell she had Levy's brains.

"You have your fathers power right?" I asked as Sakura nodded confused. "Do I need to explain?" I asked as she then had Gajeel's smirk on her face. She ran at Nick as I used my whip to grab Nick's arm, pulling the whip forward to mess up his balance. Sakura, Loke and Capricorn soon all hit Nick into a wall of one of the standing buildings. Natsu, you better be keeping our son safe....

Natsu's Pov, 

I ended up fighting around 1,000 people as I was heading toward the castle. Each person getting stronger. Something wasn't right with them also. I soon heard some yelling making me turn my head to see Igneel and Ace rushing over. "WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING HERE?" I shouted at them upset as Igneel rolled his eyes. "Mum said we gotta help you while she had a fight with someone" Igneel then explained as I started to get worried. Fighting someone? Lucy was still rusty with magic. "Sakura is with her" Ace then informed me.

I sighed, shaking my head. Lucy must of had some sort of plan. A plan meaning I had to watch over Igneel.... Nick.... It had to of been him fighting Lucy. "Let's finish this fast" I then saw lightening coming off Ace as Igneel had fire coming from his hands. We all then ran toward the castle. We was soon greeted by some type of monsters. You could tell they was part human but the rest of them looked like demons. "Brother you came" I then heard Zeref's voice making me see him standing behind the monsters. 

This was a trap. "Ace, Igneel, don't leave each others sides" I nearly shouted as I knew they could handle the monsters easy. My brother sighed lifting his hand up chanting in another language. I went to move but stopped as great pain shot all over me. E.N.D was taking over but something was wrong. H-he felt more evil, more deadly. Wanting blood.....