Chapter 8, Evil Natsu

Igneel's Pov, 

Ace and I both stood there looking at my father worried as black and dark red markings started to show on one side of his body. His onyx eyes slowly turning blood red as his flames turned darker also. I stepped back sensing powerful bloodlust coming from my own father. "Welcome to the winning side, brother" Zeref smirked after chanting as my eyes widen. D-did he just main control my father? Many thoughts came in and out of my own head as Ace looked around. "Ig this is bad" Ace then mumbled.

"No kidding Ace" I then replied in a 'duh' tone of voice. I then punched the ground setting fire flying toward Zeref, my father and the demon monsters. My own father just ate the flames as Zeref was not even harmed by them. The demon monsters on the other hand were screaming in pain. "The young boy hasn't touched his demon powers yet it seems" Zeref was looking right at me. Demon powers? I had a version of E.N.D inside of me? Father only just told me not long ago about him being part demon. 

About how Zeref is somehow is older brother. "What of the other kid?" my father soon add as I knew he was talking about Ace. "Kill him" Zeref answered as my own father smirked, the bloodlust in his eyes growing as my eyes widen. "MOVE" I shouted as me and Ace started running back toward mother. My father told me she was E.N.D's only weakness. Somehow father was faster showing up in front of us making us freeze. Ace smirked as I saw him looking up at the sky. I was confused and a tad scared as I looked up seeing a dark cloud growing.

Guild Master. I knew that was Uncle Laxus right away. "NOW" Ace shouted as we both jumped back, lightening hitting my father, sending him backwards a little. Soon Master Laxus was in front of me and Ace. "So Cana's cards were right, Zeref did finally take control over you" Master Laxus sounded upset and disgusted as I was a tad shocked with his words. The others in the guild knew this day was coming? Why wasn't I warned about this? He was my own father. "Natsu" I heard my mother whisper as I saw her, Sakura, Evergreen, Freed and Bicklow standing there. Freed and Bickslow both holding the guy my mother was fighting.

He was knocked out and bleeding. Like I have said before, my mother is badass. "Brother end Lucy Dragneel's life" I heard Zeref's voice echo along the wind making me look around. My father smirked more his eyes glowing bright red as the others seemed to not of heard Zeref's voice. "HE'S GOING FOR MY MOTHER" I soon shouted as my father was gone in the blink of an eye. He soon was in front of my mother his fist on fire as he was about to hit her. Before he could Evergreen kicked him away, fairy wings growing on her back. "Natsu fight this" mother nearly shouted not moving or looking scared.

"Everyone get Lucy and the kids out of here, I will keep E.N.D busy" Master Laxus then ordered as me and Ace ran to my mothers side. Master Laxus moved as fast as lightening hitting my father. "We have to help my idiot old man" I then looked at my mother who nodded agreeing with me. "We need to get to the guild and then we will find a way" Freed then grabbed my mothers arm, dragging her off. My hands turned to fist as I was upset and annoyed with this choice but sadly Freed and Master Laxus were right.

Zeref's target was my mother and I had only just gotten her back.... 

A Little Later, Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as we got back Freed explained to the whole guild what happened. Laxus returned shortly after us with cuts and burn marks on him. Wendy and Mira both looked after him while Juvia was with me. "Juvia is sure we will save Natsu" Juvia gave me an unsure smile as I smiled a little. She was trying to cheer me up. "I am so Juvia" I then replied as I saw Sakura talking with Igneel. The two of them seemed close. I knew Happy kept teasing them about them liking each other but I can see that Igneel did like Sakura.

Then again they was a tad to young for all of that just yet. "Juvia what you hoping you and Gray have next?" I soon asked just wanting some good news in my head as Juvia had a real bright smile on her face. "Juvia wants a boy but Gray-Sama wants another girl" Juvia then answered as I nodded. "Juvia wants to call him Raven" Juvia had love hearts in her eyes talking about baby stuff for her future child. She really wanted a boy. Gray soon walked over hearing the conversation. 

"Might be another girl yet Juvia" Gray then reminded as Juvia crossed her arms. "Juvia knows it's a boy" Juvia nearly shouted as Gray rubbed the back of his neck making me giggled. "I thought Igneel was a boy to when I was pregnant with him" I then looked at Gray knowing sometimes a mothers feeling was right. Gray sighed rubbing the back of his neck. "Storm is a handful on her own" Gray mumbled as I then saw Storm talking with Yoshi both of them giggling at something. 

I saw a lot of Juvia in Storm as she seemed to be stalking Yoshi just like how Juvia did with Gray. I then looked at the ground my mind going on what Nick said the future would be. How it looked like it was all leading to that. "Lucy?" Gray asked worried as I then gave him a fake smile. "Im fine, Gray I just need to talk to Igneel" I then stood up noticing my own son giving me a confused face. He looked just like his father. It made me really smile seeing how much they was alike. Igneel soon walked over. 

"Follow me" I whispered to him as we headed into the underground library. "What's wrong?" Igneel soon asked as I then put my hands on his shoulders. "I need you to promise me something, no matter what happens you won't blame your father or magic" I then looked at him as he had a worried and confused look on his face. "Why?" he then asked fear in his voice. "Many people believe if Zeref gets what he wants you will destroy all magic" I then explained knowing he was pretty young to know.

But he had to know. He needed to know. "Me? How?" Igneel was now fully confused. "Im not sure but please remember that not all magic is dark" I then smiled at him as Igneel nodded, hugging me. I hugged back getting worried for my husband. 

How was we going to save Natsu?

Was I really going to die by his hand?

Was Nick right?