i i i

Upon seeing the writing on his arm, Chat Noir let go of Marinette, sitting at the end of her bed. She sat up, staring at the ink on her arm just like Chat stared at his own.

"Y-You... You're my red..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. Chat stared at it a while longer, before he wiped it with two fingers. Marinette watched the writing disappear then watched Chat put the rest of his suit back on. "Is that why you came to me? How did... How did you know?"

"Call it a hunch." Chat replied. His bell jingled as he pulled his zipper up, fixing his collar. He could feel her discomfort. "What are you going to do? Scream? Call for help? Tell your friends that your red string is tied to the most wanted?"

"I-" She started strongly but cowered when she saw his ears twitch.

"Are you going to tell Alya? Cry to Chloé? Wake up Adrien?"

"How... How do you know all these things about me?" She asked, afraid.

"I know many things about you, Marinette Agreste." He turned to look at her. "What I don't know is how you ended up here." She straightened, her gaze narrowing.

"That doesn't concern you." Chat laughed.

"Oh, but it does." He stood, slowly making his way around her bed, to stand in front of her. "I'm a criminal, right? You don't know what I'm capable of." She started to back away a little.

"I'll scream." She threatened.

"You won't."

"How do you know?"

"Do you want to harm your family? Your brother stays down the hall, doesn't he? He'd be the first to get here and the first to get hurt." Plagg laughed and Chat smirked.

"You wouldn't." His mask rose as he quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, just like I didn't pin you down, right?" He crouched down, putting his hands on the bed and eyeing her, ready to pounce. "Would you like a repeat?" Her eyes widened.

"N-No!"

"A shame." Chat smirked, straightening. "So, this is how it's going to be, Marinette Agreste. You do not write to me unless I write to you first. You do not tell anyone about me. You do not try to find me. Can you comply to this?" She held her head high.

"And if I don't?"

"Don't test me, Marinette. The first one to go would be Adrien." Her shoulders fell slightly.

"Don't... Don't hurt Adrien."

"Don't break my rules. That's all I ask for." She was hesitant to reply. "If you comply, I'll tell you the reason you have those dreams you do."

"You... You know about my dreams?" She questions, almost leaning towards him.

"Do what I ask and I'll explain your dreams." She was still hesitant but she gave a nod.

"Very well."

"Do you want to shake on it?" Chat asked and Marinette gave a huff.

"No, thank you."

"Would you rather kiss on it?" He smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"In your dreams tomcat." Now that was a familiar personality.

"Good night Marinette."

"Don't get too familiar. I don't like you." Chat mocked chest pain.

"Princess, I'm hurt!" She was tempted to throw a pillow at him. "That's bound to change soon, don't worry." Chat winked and headed towards the window.