x i

Mlle. Needle blinked at the newcomer that joined Chat Noir’s side.

Chat Noir gaped like a fish as she walked towards him. The blue eyes, the enhanced blue of her hair, the spots.

“What’s wrong kitty? Cat got your tongue?” She cooed.

Chat swallowed thickly. “My lady? What? H-How did you… When did you get your miraculous back?”

Ladybug shushed him and noticed the once white fabric tied around his upper arm. “Chat, you’re hurt! Did she do this?” She held Chat’s arm, before looking up at the akuma. “We need to get this akuma, quickly.”

Chat was going to respond, but his ring beeped, reminding him of his ever eminent detransformation.

“But first, we need to find somewhere for you to detransform. Go, I’ll distract the akuma.” She ushered him to go and he nodded, using his baton to extend himself out.

Since the bakery was close, he headed there and dashed inside. Sabine was inside the bakery and Chat’s transformation quickly dropped.

Plagg fell into Adrien’s hands and with the movement done to catch him, made Adrien realize the increased pain of his arm.

“Oh goodness, are you okay dear?” Sabine rushed to Adrien, looking at his still wrapped up arm.

“I got cut.” He looked down at Plagg. “I’m sorry, I pushed you to your limits, Plagg.”

Plagg shook his head, going up to Sabine. “Marinette, where is she?”

Sabine blinked in confusion. “She’s upstairs with Tom.”

“Has she left the room or anything?”

Sabine shook her head. “Had she left, I would have known.”

Plagg turned to Adrien. “That’s not Ladybug.”

“If it’s not Ladybug, then who is it?” Adrien asked.

“I don’t know.”

The mystery of this Ladybug was worrying, to say the least, but the akuma was quite a worry as well.

After thoughtfully eating a wheel of camembert, Plagg and Chat Noir were ready to go.

Sabine hovered over Chat Noir’s injury, but she let him go nonetheless. “Come back quickly, so I can address that wound when you’re done.

Chat nodded before heading out.

Once he arrived back at the park, he noticed that the akuma was still fighting with Ladybug.

A Ladybug who has the same shade of hair color, the same sparkling, blue eyes, the sweet demeanor that was everything his Ladybug was.

But it wasn’t.

His Ladybug was in the Dupain-Cheng bakery, upstairs in the apartment. This Ladybug was an imposter. However, this imposter seemed to be on his side and he wasn’t going to complain about that.

He will find out about Fake Ladybug later.

“Need a paw, m’lady?” Chat joined in the fray, Ladybug doing a bunch of dodging of scissor snips.

“Just on time, kitty cat.” She gave that million dollar, dazzling smile. “Do you know what her akuma is?”

“Her scarf, I believe. I’ve done what I could to get the akuma, but you see where that’s left us.

Mlle. Needle went on babbling about needing their miraculous, but that was old news. Chat noticed the sharp butterfly outline that kept reappearing around her eyes.