x v i i

"Does Paon Bleu sound good? Or maybe I should have gone with Madame Paon." The woman hums to herself. "Gosh, I'm so terrible at names." She looked over to Chatte Noire and Volpina. "What do you two have as names?" She asked, pointing between the two of them.

"Volpina."

"Chatte Noire."

"Oh, oh, and I'm Lady Wifi!" Alya spoke up.

"Well, I guess I didn't do so bad with my name." She hopped down from where she was perched, and joined the rest of them.

"Hey, uh, sheer curiosity, what did you do to evil ol' Lady Wifi over here?" Volpina asked.

"Oh, that?" She pulled out a small pouch that was tucked behind her coattail. "It's a little bit of my special ability. It's called, well, I like to call it, Ah-Truth Powder."

"Ah-Truth Powder?" Chatte asked.

"Oh, you know, like when you sneeze, you say 'achoo'? Well, it's like a play on words... Ah-truth... C'mon, it's funny." She tucked the pouch back into her coattails. "And this is my fan." She unclasps her fan from the back of her coat, and she opens it up to it's full extent.

As she opened it, the patterns on it shimmered, and the whole fan was almost covering her. "I can use it to make gusts of wind, or I can spin it and make a shield sort of thing." She demonstrates by spinning her fan.

"Wow, pretty cool, Madame Paon Bleu, but here's the real question." Volpina nudged Chatte.

"Are you Emilie Agreste?"

Paon Bleu looked down at Chatte and she smiled. "That's correct. And you're the girl that Gabriel adopted shortly after my... 'disappearance', correct?"

Chatte blinked, and she was slightly stunned. "I, um, how did you know?"

Paon winked. "Call it a Mother's Instinct. How's Adrien?"

Volpina hisses lightly and she shook her head. "Not doing so good, Madame Paon Bleu. As you can see, she has the cat's Miraculous."

"Wait, wait, wait, hold the phone." Alya spoke up. They all turned to her. "You're telling me that you're Adrien's mom?" She pointed Paon.

Paon nodded. "Guilty." She replied, chuckling slightly.

"And... Marinette?"

She turned to look at Alya. "It's... a long story." Chatte started.

"Like the blue-black hair wasn't sign enough." Volpina commented.

"Hey, ever heard of the Superman effect?" Chatte asked. "Clam it."

"And then that means, Adrien was the original Chat Noir..." Alya continues.

"Get this, Marinette was Ladybug, too. Try to remember that when we fix the world." Volpina added.

"Can you shut up, oh my god, you're going to kill her reporter mind." Chat motioned to Alya, who was running her hands through her hair, and pulled out her phone to tap on it. "Ah, ah, no blogging."

"Ugh." Alya groaned and she handed her phone over to Chatte as she held her hand out. "Okay, mom."

As Chatte took the phone, she tucked it into the bag they stole from the Keeper, with his dice in it.

Paon giggled. "You all seem to be very good friends."

Chatte and Volpina murmured disagreeably while Alya nodded.