Chapter-4

New Chapter :D  I hope you guys like the book so far =)  because I sure as hell enjoy writing it.Just to let you guys know its NOT edited, but don't worry I will edit it really soon :D Enjoy reading.

Picture of Ella on the side :)

To be honest, I was still surprised by the little incident that happened in the calculus class.  I mean come on, the boys just came and took a guy sitting and teacher looked like he could care less about what was happening. While other kids in class wasn’t surprised at all. They looked like... I looked around and yup they looked normal, like it was just any other day and they didn’t saw someone getting bullied by Mr. Beautiful.

Sure. He was absolutely gorgeous, but Bullying was a MAJOR turn off.

So, therefore; dear mind you are safe I will try not to have R rated thought ‘bout that oh-so-beautiful-guy.key word: try.

It was lunch time now, and Ella was in room next to mine so she was waiting for me outside my class. It’s stupid how we are not in same class, we have some subject and same time with different teachers.

‘How’s your day so far?’ I asked her. ‘It’s fine.’ She replied, there was something in her voice when she said that told me that she was upset or had been crying. I looked at her, and yup she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. I guess, It’s time to beat someone’s ass.

‘Oi, what’s up? What happened, why are you crying?’ I suck at consoling people. It’s literally ‘fuck my life’ moment.

She didn’t reply and I didn’t expect her to, I mean we just met. Instead she hugged me. I took her to girl’s bathroom.

She was crying hard as. I could feel tears gathering up in my own eyes. That girl standing in front of me looked as if she was in pain, she was hurt and I had no idea how to help her. She looked so heartbroken.

I patted her back and keep on saying ‘whatever it is it will be fine, we will get through this, you have me and your family’ and soothing words like that. I have never felt so helpless before.

Once she calm down, she washed her face. I cringed a bit when she faced me by putting on that fake smile and happily said ‘let’s go and eat, I’m starving’ and adding a little fake laugh.

‘Ella, sometimes it’s okay to sad. You don’t have to act happy, well at least not in front of me when I know you are hurting inside.’ I said.

‘I know, and thanks for being here with me. It means a lot to me really.’ She replied, while pulling me for bear hug. I hugged her back

We entered the lunch hall. It was packed.

‘Urh, humans’ I said to myself. I hate them

‘What do you mean humans, are you not a human?’ Ella asked me, panicking a bit.

I laughed. ‘You think, I’m not a human?’ shit, that was so funny. I was laughing so hard. She was so cute sometimes.

She looked somewhat relieved by my reply ‘But you said, ‘Urh humans.’ So I thought...’

 ‘Yeah, I know but I said it just cause I hate humans, you know how you say ‘ urh people’ the same way’ I replied back as  I tried explain her. ‘Urh stupid New Zealander’ I heard her mutter, and I giggle a bit.

  Luke, Conner, Scott, Mr. Asshole and Mr. Beautiful bully were coming our way. I elbowed Ella and asked her ‘Why is Luke with those other two guys?’ she didn’t had time to reply cause when she opened her mouth to say something; Mr. Asshole picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and by the time I let my mind register what happened they were nowhere in the sight.