Chapter-6

'HAPPY READING'

Picture of Ian on the siide :D

All my life, I was told that I can talk for hours and hours and keep the conversation going but here I’m sitting, saying nothing and making complete fool of myself.  Being this close to him isn’t helping much to be honest. It’s really disturbing. He is just really well... built. I really think it shouldn’t be legal to be this beautiful. He should pay tax, because he is just really, really hot. I was in awe of him. I feel like an ugly monkey next to him and on top of it the silence is really awkward.

I really have no idea what to say. Should I ask him his name? But that would be stupid since, I already know its Bruce. Ooh, I should ask him about his classes. Oh no, what if he’ll think of me as a nerd?  Ava you are asking yourself question and giving answers. I scolded myself.

My thoughts were cut short when someone cleared there throat. I looked up to see who did and it was none other than Bruce.

’Of course it’s him. It’s just you two sitting here you dumbshit’ I told myself.

‘Ah, so well...’ I really have no fucking idea what to say. God, He probably thinks I’m really stupid. He chuckled. He freaking chuckled. Can you believe it? God damn kill me now. He thinks I have issues.

‘Am I making you nervous Ava?’

Shit, fuck that voice. Is it possible to fuck a voice? Probably not, ay? I could really record his voice and listen to it all the time.  It took me few seconds to realize what he said. Nervous? My ass.  Who am I kidding?

 Fuck butterflies, I feel whole jungle in there when he is around.

‘No, not really. You don’t’ I tried my best to sound like I mean it. By the look he gave me, I can tell he knew better.

‘Sure, oh I hope you don’t mind if I call someone to sit with us.’ He asked me. I shrugged; it’s not my business if he wants to talk to his boys.

‘I don’t’ I replied. I looked up from my plate just to see he was making out with a Blonde chick. She was sitting on his lap; they were going at it as if no tomorrow.  She was grinding on him and he was groaning.

After that the whole scene was blurry. After few seconds I realised, I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face. I looked away. I got up from my seat and Bruce seem to realise this, so he asked me ‘I thought you didn’t mind’ he voice was hard, so cold but a little husky which I assume is due to his heavy make out.

I wiped the tears and looked at him with a smile.

‘I...’ my voice cracked a bit, so I cleared my throat and started again. ‘I... I don’t mind. Oh, I remember I have to get a book from library. I have test tomorrow. Oh how can I forget about it? I have to go. You, you can continue what you were doing.’ My voice again cracked a bit at the end and it took all my will power to control the tears that threatened to fall again. While I was talking, I saw his eyes softened a little, and flash of hurt, or was it pain? But he masked his emotions and they were emotionless again.

‘Bruce, Let the nerd go so we can continue what we were doing.’ The blonde said, making us break out eye contact.

If only I had a gun, I would’ve shot her with no regrets.

I smiled and nodded as confirmation, not that he needed it anyway, and walked away. I was close to exit and tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

Why the fuck am I crying? 

I was in library and chose a random book to read. I wasn’t reading. I was too busy figuring out, why was I even crying. It shouldn’t matter to me if he kisses, or even fucks the blonde. Just as I thought those words, my chest started hurting again. I came to my senses again. In the lunch hall, I was crying because of humiliation or because he was dry humping the girl in front of me.  Either way I felt the pain in my chest. It was happening a lot lately and I came to conclusion that whenever I think or see Bruce with another chick this pain occurs. Now, I just have to figure out-WHY.