Chapter-13

Chapter 13

Did that actually happened? I mean it felt real, but I wasn't exactly sure that I would literally jump on the guy I'm crushing on and kiss the life out of him. I can't believe I did it. Who in their right state of mind do that. It was almost as if, I couldn't control my actions,pretty much like the book I read the other day, where the guy was werewolf and when he meets his mate, they just sort of, jump on each other? Great, not only I do stupid things, I'm even losing my mind. Werewolf's, Really? I swear, The originals, The vampire Diaries, and all the books are getting to me.

I blame the internet.

Just to be absolutely sure, about my actions, I pinched my arm and not only did I felt the stinging pain, I also felt someone's hand rubbing over the part where I pinched, followed by a growl.

The sparks that shot throughout my body told me who was rubbing the pain away from my arm, but dammit to hell, I couldn't look back. I shrugged my arm out of Bruce's grasp and  started walking forward, towards exit and bathroom. 

Embarrassed by my actions and noticing that whole fucking room was full of people and all of them were looking at me, I had no idea what to do. 

Almost like feeling my emotions, I heard Bruce yell to everyone in the room, 'Go to your mother-fucking class,' and just like any other day, his powerful voice made everyone scramble away, to their classes. Ian, Luke and Ella were still their and I saw from the corner of my eye, Bruce nodding to them to leave as well.

'Ava,' Bruce started talking in that husky, sex like voice of his, but I couldn't look back. What was I supposed to say, after I jumped on him in front of everyone? 

I knew he enjoyed the kiss as much as I did, and I can tell by the way it felt, by the way his touch felt, his lips felt on mine, but then again, it wasn't like he would throw me away if I was willingly throwing myself on him. 

I felt tear welling up in my eyes at my actions.Fuck Im turning into a mother effin' cry baby He probably thinks of me as a slut now. I've never done this before. 

Dammit to fucking hell

I'm so Stupid, I thought to myself. I was so fucking embarrassed. I have no idea what I'm going to do now. 

I heard Bruce call my name again, but I didn't stop. I was nearly at the exit, and then I heard a loud banging voice. I stopped but didn't turn around to see, though I knew Bruce just punched the wall. 

I will have to face him sooner or later, and If Its up to me to choose, I pick later.

And with that I walked out of school, and walked to fuck knows where. 

After 30 minutes of walking, which by the way felt like forever I realised, I'm lost. I had no idea how to go back to school or Luke's place. I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about Bruce; I didn't pay attention to where I was going, but then again even if I did I still won't know where I was going. 

Right now, I was sitting with my back against the tree, in the fucking woods. Yeap, that's right, I'm in the mother-fucking woods. I felt like crying all over again, not only did I made fool of myself, but also I'm in the middle of nowhere which no idea of how to go back. 

That's all I do these days,I thought to myself, Cry. I have no idea whats going on with me, I never cried like a baby before and now it seems like that's all I do, and that too on stupid stuff. Literally I feel like my emotions are playing with me, they are always all over the fucking place. Not only that, I have also started swearing like a drunken sailor.

 Perks-of-living-in-America, a book by me, I thought to myself and giggled a bit on how lame I am but it was cut short as I jumped and screamed like a fucking maniac when I felt a hand on my shoulder.