Chapter 3: Almost a Winchester

*Bella's POV*

I tried to scream but the cloth held it in. I tried to pry myself from the chair but the ropes were tightly tied in knots.

"Now," Gerald started. "You're gonna tell me where John Winchester is or you're going to join your poor, sweet little Tuco," he smiled, showing his black, rotted teeth.

He pulled out the rag, expecting an answer.

"You sick bastard! Who the fuck are you?" I yelled.

He stabbed the knife into the chair right next to my neck.

"That's no way to speak to me like that," Gerald took the knife from the chair. "Next time, I won't miss." He turned and sadistically laughed.

"Tell me where John is!"

"I don't know! I don't know who this John Winchester is!" Tears started to swell my eyes. I started to cry.

He took the knife and sliced it against my cheek. I screamed out in pain.

"Please! Just let me go!" I pleaded. "Please... I'll do anything. Just-just let me go..."

He punched me in the nose which left it bleeding.

"Not until you tell me where John is!" He punched me again and again, leaving my face swollen.

"I swear I don't know! Please... Just s-stop..." Gerald raised raised the knife to slice me again.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the impact when I heard the door bust open.

"You leave her the fuck alone you son of a bitch!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up laying on a couch with my face patched up. A strange boy sitting next to me in a chair. He looked about my age, maybe a little older. He was cute that's for sure.

"Hey, you're up!" he said in a sweet voice. He got up and walked over to me.

I sat up and pushed back as far as I could on the couch, scared of what he might do to me.

"Hey, hey it's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said it so sweetly that it reminded me of my dad.

I sat up and he sat next to me. He stuck out his hand,
"I'm Dean," he shook my hand. Dean pointed to little boy sitting on the floor, reading.
"And that, is my little brother, Sam"

Sam looked a little younger than me. He was adorable, just sitting there, reading.

"I'm Bella," I said quietly. I had so many questions to be answered.

"Bella. I like it," Dean complimented.
"Thank you..." I didn't know how to respond.

There was a silence; a comfortable silence. I eventually fell asleep, feeling safe.

A feeling I haven't felt in a very long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry it's been taking me a while to update. I'm going through a lot right now, but don't worry haha.

Feel free to give me some ideas. I'll make sure to dedicate the chapter to you.

Make sure to spread around the love! (n_n)

-T