Chapter 10: Let's Talk About Telekinesis

Bobby was in his office at a desk, reading books while drinking his scotch. Maybe researching but I could tell he had something on his mind. He called me over and I sat in the chair across from him.

Oh fuck. Someone told him what happened, didn't they? I thought.

"Bella, Dean told me about the event at the house." Bobby addressed. I slammed the palm of my hand against the desk and shot Dean a look who was still on the couch. "Damn it, Dean!"

"What? He needed know!" Dean defended.

"Guys! Calm the hell down. You're not in trouble, Bella." Bobby reassured. I slouched in the chair and blew some hair out of my face.

"I just didn't want you guys to worry about me," I began. "More than you already are." Neither of them said anything until someone broke the silence:

"Damn straight we are!" Dean exclaimed.

"You shut your mouth," I yelled back. "I saved you, for fucks sake!" Little did I realize that I was doing something without knowing. Little did I realize that my nose was gushing blood again.

"Um, guys?" said a small voice. I looked over at Sam who was fixed on a couple books in the air. I turned my head to a table in the corner which was covered with papers and books with four phones on the wall.

"Bella, are you-you doing that?" Sam stammered. Rather than responding, I took many deep breaths to calm myself down and rubbed my temples. As I was in the process of cooling down, the books slowly lowered themselves down back onto the table.

Bobby sighed and said, "That's what we need to talk about; that little special power of yours." He wiggled is pointer finger in circles towards the area of the floating novels.

I leaned back in the chair, preparing for the worst.

"That power of yours is called 'telekinesis' and it's very powerful and very dangerous if not used correctly." He informed me as I sat there listening.

"What do you want me to do about it? I can't just turn it off and on whenever I want to." I fired.

"You watch your tone with me, girl," He said sternly as he took a swig of his drink.

"Sorry..." I apologized as I looked down.

"You may not be able to turn it on and off, but you can control it," He pointed out.

I started to get fidgety in my seat, which was normal considering I have bad anxiety and being in this situation does not help at all.

"Have you noticed that whenever you feel fear or angry, something decides to float?" Bobby began as he took another swig. "You need to learn how to control it."

I still sat there, now twirling my necklace between my fingers.

He put an empty beer bottle in front of me then leaned back into his chair and crossed his arms.

"Concentrate and make that float," Bobby directed me. I straight sat up and focused on it. I cleared my mind of everything, except of making that bottle float. I then noticed a faint violet color reflecting off the bottle, but I figured it was my imagination.

I could feel my brain working.

I could feel all their eyes on me.

I could feel myself improving already; but the bottle didn't move.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Over the next few months, John, Bobby, Sam, and Dean helped me with my telekinesis and my training to hunt.