Chapter 7: The Return

A/N We're going to learn a little bit more about Bella's past and why it takes a while for her to trust someone in this chapter. I hope you like it!

Remember to spread around the love! (n_n)

-T

-------------------------------------------------------------

We walked outside and towards the car. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what type of car it was. I knew everything about it.

"No way! Is this the car that I think it is?" I exclaimed while setting Sam down.

"A 1967 Chevy Impala?" John answered.

"With a V8 327 four barrel engine with 275 bhp horsepower and 1700 kg of pure class." I noted off.

They stared at me like I was the god damn president.

"What? I like older cars!" I defended.

I rolled my eyes and got into the backseat. Dean let Sam sit in the front seat.

Hmm I wonder why? I thought to myself and smiled like an idiot.

"What're you grinnin at?" Dean jokingly asked.

"Oh nothing," I responded and started playing with my necklace. It was a silver-plated dream catcher with silver feathers hanging at the bottom, a black "crystal" in between them, and a black bead in the center of the dream catcher.

We pulled out of the driveway and started the drive.

"You know," Dean began. "You've been messing with that necklace of yours ever since you got here," I looked at him and stopped. "Why is that?"

"One of those orphanage memories..." and began to explain why.

*2 years ago*

The girl that shooed them off was now my best friend. Her name was Elizabeth, but I call her El.

She was slower at learning and had a speech impediment, so that's why Trevor called her a "dumbass".

She made my time at the orphanage bearable.

One time at lunch, we were laughing and cracking jokes when she handed me a necklace.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"It's for when we get separated. I have the same exact one but blue, see?" she pulled it out from under her shirt and showed it to me.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, El." and I gave her a tight hug. I put it on and we continued laughing.

Days later she got adopted. I took it hard and ran away back to my old house.

I dyed and cut my hair so no one would recognize me, but it quickly grew back and the color faded.

She was the only family I had before I "bought" Tuco back from a shelter.

I never took off my necklace since then.

*End of flashback*

Before I knew it, we arrived at the Blue Moon Diner.

"Do you mess with it for good luck?" Sam asked in his cute, child voice.

"No, only when I'm nervous or if I need to fiddle with something," I responded.

We walked in and we were greeted with a smiling woman. She had long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and a perfect smile.

She was wearing a red top, black skirt, and a black and white checkered mini apron around her waist.

"Hello there! Just the four of ya's?" She questioned in a thick, Irish accent.

John nodded and we followed her to our booth.

"My name's Ella and I'll be your waitress fer tonight," she introduced herself. "Can I getcha anythin to drink?"

I ordered a water with lemon, Sam had an orange juice, Dean had a milkshake, and John ordered a beer.

Dean put some whipped cream on my nose and wiped it off. I guess that's his way of flirting, it's cute though.

Ella took our order. Dean was surprised I ordered the bacon cheeseburger.

"What? I'm not like Sam who eats nothing but healthy stuff," I chuckled. "At least not completely..." I quietly finished. Dean gave me a side look and half smiled.

We got our food and began eating.

"So while you two were hitting on each other, I've been thinking about how we could train you tomorrow," John addressed.

I stopped eating to look at him. "Go on"

"I think we could start out by teaching you how to shoot a gun," he finished.

"I already know how to," I began. "Speaking of which, did you see my gun at the house when you broke down the door?"

He thought for a minute then said, "No, I don't think so,"

"Son of a bitch!" I muttered. "I need that gun."

"Can't you just use one of ours?" Dean acknowledged.

"That gun, my dad bought it for me the very last time I saw him. It's a Smith&Wesson 9mm." I replied.

"Alright, since it's that important, we'll go get it, ok?" John assured.

"Thank you"

* * * * * * *

After we were done eating, we paid Ella, and left. We got back into the car and John started it.

"To Bella's house it is," he muttered to himself. We pulled out of the parking lot and started the 20 minute drive.

As we arrived, we were surprised as there were no cops at the house. I jumped out of the car before it was even parked.

"Bella!" Dean called after me. I didn't stop because I knew exactly where it was. I didn't stop until I opened the door. I didn't stop until someone grabbed me and held me with a knife to my throat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. Please don't be mad at me.

Although, it's my 14th birthday!! (November 21st) I'm so happy now haha.

Remember to spread around the love! (n_n)

-T