Chapter 9: Uncle Bobby's House

*Bella's POV*

About 30 minutes later, we arrived at an old, rundown house. John pulled into the driveway and slowly got out. I did the same until I nearly collapsed on the gravel due to my dizziness.

Dean got out and rushed to my side to help me to the front door. Before we got to the door, an older man with a scruffy beard came out.

"John, what hell?" he yelled out.

"Bobby, it's okay. She isn't going to hurt us." John explained. The man was apparently Bobby Singer.

"You can't just pick up a random teenager and take her in!"

"Can you just take a look at her? Please?"

Bobby sighed and said, "Fine. Take her inside and lay her on the couch." He held the door open as Dean and I stumbled in with Sam right behind us.

*John's POV*

"You can't pick up a random teenager!" Bobby repeated.

"She has no family or friends to live with!" I fired back. "I can't just leave her alone again."

"Put her in an orphanage then. It's the only thing left."

"That's what I told her but she 'didn't want to go back to that hell hole'. I don't want to put her through that."

"Why do you care about her so much, John?"

"I made a promise that I would take care of her as soon as her father passed. It's been two years since he's died." I explained.

Bobby stared at me with sorrowful eyes then said, "Let's train her together."

*Bella's POV*

I was lying down and had my eyes closed to try to suppress my headache. There was an awkward silence until Dean spoke up.

"So, what happened at the house?"

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to look at him. I set my head back down and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I have no idea. I remember saying that I was sorry that we were in that mess. Next thing I know, my 9mm flew into my hand all by itself." I lied. I didn't want him more worried about me than he already is.

"You seemed focused on the gun and right before it sailed into your hand, your nose started to bleed."

The two men came back in after their bickering.

Thank God. I do not want to answer that. I thought.

I then noticed Sam asleep on a black leather chair across from Dean.

I don't blame him for being so tired. I feel the same way. It's been a very stressful and very strange day, that's for sure.

Bobby came up to me and flashed a flashlight in my eyes.

"No concussion," he muttered. "Can you stand up?"

"I can try," I responded. I leaned up and slowly stood to my feet.

"Are you dizzy at all?"

"Kind of," I looked at John who was sitting on the arm rest of the couch with his arms crossed.

"Wait, where's my-" John held up what I was looking for.

"Your S&W is safe," he assured. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why don't you go take a shower and get out of those bloody clothes," Bobby suggested.

I nodded and started heading upstairs. "It's the second door on the left." He informed.

I had reached the stairs when I felt an arm around my waist and hand take my right hand.

Damn it, Dean. I thought. I started blushing and biting my tongue as he lead me up the stairs.

We got to the second floor landing when he asked, "Do you need help getting undressed?"

"Ha, you wish!" I chuckled. He smiled and led me to the bathroom and shut the door.

I looked in the mirror and scared myself. "Oh my God I look horrible..."

My makeup was smeared.

I had bags under my eyes.

I was covered in blood.

My clothes were torn and dirty.

I turned on the shower and took off my disgusting clothes and threw them on the floor. I felt the water as it was a little warm and stepped in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I turned off the water, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I stepped out and wiped the mirror of the steam.

I looked to the left to the toilet and there was a pile of clothes sitting there. I unfolded them and realized they were just a large t-shirt and shorts.

I dried myself off and put on the clothes. I opened the door and started walking down the stairs.

"Found something worth checking out?" I asked.

Bobby smiled. "You still need training, ya idjit. In the mean time, John will do the hunting he finds."

I sat down at the table and rolled my eyes. "Let's start today then." I suggested. John started packing up to leave.

"Where are you going, dad?" Sam asked.

"I found a case down in Iowa." He started. "I'm thinking a ghost. It should be quick. I'll be gone one or two weeks." With that, he left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas! Wanna know what I got? Sick. And also a spirograph, some money, earings, basketball backpack, $25 from my aunt, $15 from a lottery ticket, and some Supernatural and Panic! At The Disco merchandise. Oh yeah, and I cracked my phone.

This chapter is a little shorter and I apologize but Bobby said his legendary words!

I have a question; should I do a face reveal? I feel like I should. Could you guys tell me in the comments, please?

I'm still always open for some ideas!

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Remember, if you run into a Pagan God who is murdering people in return for mild weather, well, you know what to do.

Remember to spread around the love! (n_n)

              -T