Chapter 11

I guess I was out there for a while because it was still light outside when I walked out and now it's dark. I would've been out there longer if I hadn't heard the distinct *creak* then slam of the impala door, which could only mean one thing: John was back from the hunt.

I turned to see an older man with a few cuts and bruises, but what I really saw was an older man I hardly recognized because he was so beaten up, he was limping with what I assumed was a broken leg, completely bruised and bloody. I put the gun back in my holster and yelled for the boys to try and help me with him.

"Goddamn it, John," I muttered under my breath. "You knew this was dangerous to go on alone!"

"My god. You sound like my wife," he joked, then got sad whilst wincing.

"Well someone's gotta be the responsible one out you guys." I smiled.

The boys finally came running out to help.

"It's about damn time y'all decided to help," I teased

"What the hell happened?"

"It's fine, Bobby. Really." John answered before I could.

"To hell it isn't! You know it's dangerous to go on a hunt alone, boy!"

"Let's not argue about this right now!" I yelled.

"Dean, I need you to help me with your dad. Sam, get the rest of the stuff from the car. Bobby, grab a couple of cloths, some alcohol, and clear off the couch except for a couple pillows, now please," I ordered

"Why do I have to help carry him?" Dean whined.

"Do you want your father healthy fast? I suggest you stop your complainin' and help me, Dean Winchester." I fired back

John snickered then took a sharp breath, due to the large gash on his left abdomen. We started walking and John started leaning on me then hesitated, fearing he might crush me.

"You're good, I'm fine. Just lean on me," I assured. He listened and put some weight on me, on his right side.

We got inside and to the couch where John collapsed. He needed to sit up in order to stitch him up.

"Okay, one, two, three!" I counted. John groaned loudly as I helped him sit up with a few pillows under his back. I grabbed a clean cloth and put it in John's mouth to bite on. I reached for the scissors but they were too far, I sighed and looked at them as they slid into my hand.

"I see you've gotten better, B," John acknowledged as he ruffled my hair. I could barely understand what he said with the rag in his mouth.

"Thanks. That's what happens when I don't leave the house," I hinted as I cut open his shirt right where his wound would be and began to work.

"I'll think about taking you hunting." He managed to get out through the pain.

* * * * * *

I finished with a sigh while I dabbed his stitches with a rag dipped in some alcohol to prevent infection.

"There, you're all set. Try not to move very much," I said while handing him some painkillers.

"You really know how to take care of others," John pointed out.

"Living alone with only your dog by your side teaches you a thing or two."

I started to tear up as I remembered what happened that night; I put a hand up to my cheek where that asshole cut me. I feel my sadness become anger. I took a deep breath and relaxed as a tear rolled down my cheek and onto the alcohol soaked rag.

I quickly wiped away any remaining evidence, hoping no one would notice. Unfortunately, Sam walked in at that moment. He gave a sad smile and came over to embrace me in a hug.

"It's okay, Buzz. You've been through a lot. Nobody is expecting you to completely hold it together."

I froze, but those comforting words melted me and I accepted the love. I haven't received affection like this in who knows how long.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. My eyes became waterfalls. My saliva felt like barbed wire down my throat. I set all the emotions and tension free from my body.

Everything I had been through within the past few months came rushing to me.

My father.

My baby boy, Tuco.

Gerald.

My telekinesis.

Azazel.

The boys.

Every. Single. Fucking. Thing.

What's going to happen now?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So um yeah here's chapter 11? I'm sorry for the huge hiatus. I really don't know if I'm going to continue this or not, it all depends on y'all.

I'm sorry for the really short chapter. I needed to get this chapter out there so y'all know I'm still alive and committed to this if you guys still want this.

With that said, I updated a few things about my profile and my life. I dropped out of the D3 university because going from all online with a light workload and being able to balance sports, school, work, social life, and homework to all in person classes, HEAVY workload, and not being able to balance anything, it did some things to me. It made me severely depressed and anxious. It didn't help I went through two of THE worst relationships (FUN stories to tell). But don't worry, I'm in the healthiest relationship ever now. So now, I'm going to attend a community college to get my pre requisites done then move back to a four year university then hopefully grad school.

Going back to the relationship part, that's my boyfriend and I in the bigger picture when we went to the Jxdn concert a few months ago. Isn't he pretty? My profile picture was taken yesterday so that's how I look now.

I guess the only interesting thing left to say is that I'm a Starbucks barista now and have been for a few months. And I love it. A lot.

Oh yeah I don't have a car anymore. It took a shit like a month and a half ago. Currently saving up for one but that's going to take a long time.

Sooo yeah. Again, I apologise for the short shitty chapter. They'll be better as I get more creative, but each chapter will take longer to come out now that I'm almost 20 and an actual adult so.

As always, remember to spread around the love! (n_n)

-T