Chapter 2 (Picture of Justin) -

Hey i hope you girls/guys are enjoying the book fan comment with any idea you think I should put in the book :)

Justin On the Side ->>>>

(edited) Important AN at the end please read

----------------------------Ally--------------------------

{Ally's POV}

I watched from the window as Justin pulled away in his car.

When he was out of sight I pulled out my phone and sent Christian a text massage. 'Hey can you come to mine please? Xoxox Ally'

I moved away from the window and walked into the kitchen. I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen and started to fiddle with my phone.

"Ally where are you?" I heard the yell that came from Christian. A couple of seconds after he walked into the kitchen and took a seat across the island from me. I kept my gaze on my fingers fiddling with my phone.

After a couple of minutes I looked up to see Christian looking at me. "I'm sorry" was all the would leave my mouth.

"It's ok." Christian said as he reached out and stopped my hands from moving my phone. "Really." He said squeezing my hands. He stood up from his chair and walked around to my side of the island and pulled me into a hug. "It's for the better. You love him. Be with the one you love."

"Thank you. I really am sorry. There is a girl out there that is going to steal you away and make you the happiest man alive." He smiled down at me and pulled back and walked out of the kitchen until I heard the front door open and close.

............

When I heard a car pull up and the front door open and close. I jumped out of bed and put my book back on the night stand and went to see who it was. I walked down the stairs and saw Ryan standing in the entrance taking his shoes and jacket off.

"Hey Al." he said looking up when he noticed I was there.

"Hey Ry, what are you doing home? I thought you were staying at your parent's tonight?" I said as I hugged him. I knew that when Justin came back Ryan would be furious. He hated Justin ever since he left.

Ryan had moved in with me shortly after my mum had left. Ryan and Justin would take turns in staying with me, every second week they would switch but when Justin left Ryan was here every week.

"Yeah grandma came to visit today instead of tomorrow."

"Oh ok. Well I'll just run up and get my phone and we can watch some tv?" I said as I retreated towards the stairs.

When I got to my bedside table I saw a text from Justin 'I'll be back soon just have to sort a couple things out xoxo'

I put my phone into my back pocket and walked back down to the living room. Ryan was sitting on the sofa already watching Pretty Little Liars. He didn't quite like the show but I did so he watched it with me.

One episode later I was quite thirsty so I got up to get us some drinks. When I heard my phone go off I ran from the kitchen to the lounge room. Ryan had my phone in his hand and shooting imaginary laser at it with his eyes.

"I- I-"

"Two questions. Why is Justin texting you? And why is he out front?"

"I- I was going to tell you. I just didn't want you to be mad."

"Were you not there 2 months ago when you almost killed yourself because of what he said to you? Because I sure as hell was. I thought you might have been a lot smarter than your being right now. To be honest I'm more disappointed in you that your willing to talk to him again." Ryan threw my phone on the couch and walked up to his room. I loud slam echoed through out the house and I knew he was mad. I walked to the front door as Justin drove up my driveway and parked his car. He got out and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. When we made it inside we sat down and watched a The Lorax.

It felt just like the old days. Me and Justin watching a movie like best friends. It made me happy to know that I had him back in my life.

Ryan's POV

I wasn't angry at the fact that their talking again, I'm more angry that Ally didn't tell me. Chaz, Justin, Taylah, Ally and I we all grew up together. Best friends forever we used to say. Even our families were close. All of our dads and mums were friends from high school who kept in contact. Sure it might have been hard to not keep in contact when we all lived on the same street. But we were one big family. My dad was in the army with Ally's dad, Chaz's was in the Navy, Taylah's dad had passed away before she was born and we didn't know Justin's dad that well. Our mum's were always together when they weren't at work. We were that big family that people wish for.

Although it all crashed down when we had news of Ally's dad. All our dads were diploid overseas and it was just the kids and mum's home. We were having our every Sunday BBQ.

*FLASHBACK*

Chaz, Justin and I were all in a swimming race. I was currently coming first, 10 more metres I thought to myself. It's the only distance left and I would have won. I touched the end of the pool first and looked around and saw Justin and Chaz touch slightly after me.

"I WON!" I screamed as I jumped out of the pool and did my victory lap around the outside of the pool.

"Kids lunch is ready." I heard Mrs Taylor yell from the front garden. We all ran to the front and stood in line to get our food. I got a sausage, a piece of steak, a big scoop of potato salad and some lemonade. I was a growing boy. I needed food. I went and sat on the ground with Ally, Justin, Taylah and Chaz and we ate our food without starting a food fight. Yeah we kept the food fights for Wednesday night dinners.

We were all laughing and shouting when we saw a black BMW pull up. We all stopped laughing and stood quickly. Justin took Ally's left hand and I took her right hand and Taylah's left hand with Chaz taking Tay's right hand. We stood there still and silent as two men in Army Uniforms exited the car. Ally's hold on my hands tightened and I looked down at her.

The men were standing in front of my mum and Mrs Taylor. I recognised one of the men from a Army BBQ that my father had held a couple of weeks before he had left. His name was Lincon

"Mrs Taylor, we are sorry to say that yesterday at 3:45 pm Lieutenant Taylor was shot down in the line of duty. Anything that the Army can do to assist you do let us know. We are sorry for your loss. M'am." The two officers saluted Mrs Taylor as she nodded towards them. Lincon walked towards us and knelt in front of Ally.

"Sweetie remember that your dad will always be there for you. Watching over you. He loves you very much." He said as he saluted Ally and retreated down the drive way. Ally let go of my hand as Justin pulled her into a hug. We all watched Ally as she cried her eyes out.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ever since that day I haven't seen Ally smile the way she used too. She had lost a major part of her that she would never get back. Justin stayed with her until she went to sleep every night for 5 months, he was there for her when she went back to school, when she cried and when she was mad at everybody. He stood by her when she was screaming at him that she hated him, but he didn't leave.

I can see why she forgave him, because she loves him. That girl has been in love with him since she was 11. Everybody saw it. I still remember over hearing our mums planning Ally and Justin's wedding.

I just didn't know if I could forgive him or not. She was like my sister. She lost her dad and her mum left for LA shortly after leaving Ally at home by herself at the age of fourteen. Me and Justin would stay with Ally for a week and then alternate back. But when Justin left I moved in full time. Especially not wanting her to be alone.

During my deep thought I heard a faint knock on the door. So I stood up from my position on my bed and opened the door ----

--------------------------------------------------------

OK so i have edited the first and second chapter now! They are a bit different and less of changing POV all the time for less confusion. If you have not read the edited 1st chapter i recommend you do. You do not have to it does still follow the same story line just more things and less POV changing -- Happy reading :) xx