Chapter 15 (Picture of Ally and Bri) -

Picture on the Side of Ally and Bri (Selena Gomez and Somones baby)

_____________________________________

-3 months later-

After a week of us being back together I had returned home to Toronto but alone. Justin had to stay in LA.

I wasn't sure where we stood because every time I tried to contact him he never answered. I am now in my last semester of school and about to graduate in 2 weeks. Exams had just started and were quite stressful.

Ryan had been living with me and helping out a lot. Considering I was pregnant.

After 3 weeks of being home in Toronto I was throwing up every 5 minutes everyday. I had told Ryan about me and Justin and he suggested I get a pregnancy test. Of course all 7 that I had purchased resulted with a positive sign.

I still hadn't worked up the courage to tell Justin. 1. Because I didn't know what he would say and I was terrified

2. He's in the middle of recording an album. This is the last thing he needed right now.

Ryan and I had grown closer and were inseparable. He was supporting me the whole way. He had even sat with me whilst I cried for 3 hours straight after finding out I was pregnant.

If a year ago some one had told me I was going to have dated the world's most famous teenager and be pregnant with his child, I probably would have signed them into a metal hospital. All I had to do was get through my final exams and graduate high school.

I had told my mum and at first she thought it was a joke but then was calm about it all. She had actually came home to set up her new shop. Which I would be managing after a year of college.

Ryan, Taylah, Chaz and Christian had agreed to help me as much as I needed. I was thankful to have such supportive friends.

Today I was going for my ultrasound and was able to find out the sex of my baby. The lady had placed the cold gel on my abdomen and moved the ultrasound tool vomer my abdomen. Ryan was on my right side holding my hand whilst Taylah was at my feet waiting to find out. I think she was more excited then anyone.

They all had a bet on which gender I would be having. Taylah and Ryan were betting girl whilst Chaz and Christian were betting a boy. I didn't mind so much. As long as he/ she was healthy.

Just a week ago Taylah and Christian had decided to tell me that Taylah was pregnant as well. I was shocked but so happy because we would be having our babies around the same time. Luckily for her she was only 3 weeks and wasn't going to be showing until 2 months after we left school. However, I was beginning to get a little baby bump. But nobody had noticed.

I turned my head to the little screen and saw my baby. I was truly amazed that such an amazing thing could grow inside of me.

"Are you wanting to know the sex?" the nurse had asked, she was a young women in her late 20's and really nice and caring.

"Yes please" she moved the tool around my belly until she stopped.

"Congratulations your having a girl"

"Yes!" Ryan was jumping for joy and I was just laughing so was everybody else.

After the nurse cleaned my stomach I pulled my shirt back down and walked back out to My Range Rover. Ryan and Taylah had gone in Taylah's car because they were going to go shopping and I had just wanted to go home and rest.

When I pulled into my street I noticed a black Audi in my driveway. When I pulled in I got out of my car and went for the door when I noticed that famous hair and his pants slung down low. Then he turned around and at that point I felt churning in my stomach. I turned to the garden and emptied my stomach.