Chapter 10 -

Somethings Never Last

Chapter 10

{Ally POV}

Justin had just finished his London shows last night and we were leaving for Paris tomorrow. I missed home dearly and all of my friends there, but at the same time I loved being on tour with Justin. A different city every couple of days. So far on this leg we had been to Venice, Rome, Ireland and so many more places. My favorite had been Rome. 

 It was only a couple days time until I was 18. It definately didn't feel like it. Lately I had been speaking with my mum more frequently. We were slowly becoming closer and we were working at building a better relationship. There was even talk of he moving back home to Canada. 

We had agreed that once tour was over I would go and visit her for a while. But before I could head out to LA I had to finish school. Which I would only have a semester to finish by the time I returned home. The tricky part was deciding what I wanted to actually study at college, if I attended. 

 "Babe you ready?" Justin said as he walked into the room zipping his jacket up.

 "Yeah. So are you going to tell me where your taking me?"

 "No. It's a surprise. I know your going to love it." I figured it would be a waste of time convincing him to tell me. I pulled my jacket on as Justin grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. 

 After a 10 minute car trip we stopped out side of Manchester Arena.

I turned from the window to Justin confused. "I thought you didn't have a concert tonight?"

With a smile on his face he replied, "I don't. This isn't my concert we are attending." 

I looked at Justin and he just smirked. We got out of the car and went in a back door. I stood there frozen still. Niall Horan and Liam Payne were restling on the ground. 

"Thank you!" I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"It's okay." He said as he gave me a slight wink. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

When I turned around Liam had noticed us.

"Justin! Whats up man?" Liam said as he did a man hug/ shake. 

"Liam. Just came to see your show. I see you sold out." His charisma was natural to him. I had watched him interact with his fans before and I always found my self mesmerized by the way he made it look flawless.

"Yeah. We were so surprised! It was pretty exciting. So who's this?" He said pointing to me. 

"This is Ally. My girlfriend." Justin said as he placed his hand on my lower back. 

"Oh the girl that has Belieber's panites in a twist." Justin and Liam chuckled when he put his hand out to shake it. "Nice to meet you." I grasped his hand and lighty shook it.

"You too." I replied. "I can't wait to see you perform." Liam smiled at me and asked questions about how I liked touring and other things. 

Eventually Liam had to go and get prepared to perform so Justin and I found our seats. Of course on the way to our seats Justin had to take some pictures with some girls. It was nice to see girls from other fan bases' appreciating other artists. 

After the set list played through we made a quick exit out the back stopping by backstage to meet the rest of the band. 

"So Ally what was your favourite song from the show?" Niall sat next to me on sofa while Justin was across the other side of the room talking to Harry and Zayn. 

"Live While Were Young. You boys were like balls of energy jumping around."

"Yeah, I think that why we left it to the last song. Just to leave on a high note. You know?"

"Yeah. You were all really impressive." Niall smiled at me and Justin soon made his way over and we left. Saying good bye to the boys we walked out the back exit and straight to the Mercedez Benz that was waiting for us. 

"Thank you Justin so much. For everything." I said as the driver started driving. Justin's arms were around my shoulder as I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"You don't need to thank me. You deserve all of it." He said as he hugged me tightly.

~*~

Once we arrived back to the bus Justin had to wake me up from falling asleep in the car.  We boarded back onto the bus and it appeared that Scooter and Pattie had alredy retired to bed. Walking past the fridge I quickly swipped a bottle of water. Before I could leave the kitchen area Justin wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"So I hear your birthday is in two days?" He said as he planted a kiss on my cheeck. 

"Yes." 

"You know were going to be in Paris right?" I nodded my head whilst trying my best to turn around in his arms. 

"Yes of course I know I have been waiting to go to Paris the most." 

"Well don't plan anything for your night. I have already got something planned."He removed his hands from around my waist, took my hand and we made our way to the room. 

I grabbed my pajams and got chaned in the bathroom and returned back and saw Justin had already fallen asleep. 

Putting my clothed back in my suitcase, I tied my hair up and crawled in bed beside Justin. He groaned softly and wrapped his arm around my stomach and fell asleep. 

~~~