Chapter 12 -

I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day. Today was my birthday! I'm finally 18. Today was the kind of day I just wanted to stay in bed and not get up because it just felt like a lazy day. But the day must go on! I am not going to be lying in bed for my 18th birthday. Justin's arms were draped over me as per usual holding me in please. I rolled over as best I could being trapped under his arms and kissed him on the lips. He groaned until his eyes slowly began to open.

"Ok if I get woken up like this every morning then you can wake me up whatever time you like." He said as he went into for another kiss.

Catching him off guard I jumped out of bed and ran to the bath room to freshen up. After finishing in the bathroom I went back to the room to get changed, noticing Justin was gone. I grabbed a long blue summer dress and pulled it on over my head. To math the outfit I put on a pair of silver sandals. 

I pulled my hair into a high pony when a letter was pushed under my door. When I picked the letter up it read, Dear Ally, you're finally 18. I remeber back to your 10th birthday when you wore that horrible clown costume! But you still looked cute in it. These past months I have had the pleasure of being able to hold you and kiss you and I've loved it. Just like I love you. I hope today is an unforgetable day for you. Love Justin xx 

Smiling I slipped the note into my pillow case and walked over to the mini fridge to get a bottle of water. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat back on the bed when I heard my phone ring. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HIP HIP HORAY HIP HIP HORAY!!" As soon as I heard the voice I knew it was Chaz. Every year he would ring me early in the morning and scream the song to me.  

"Thank you you Chaz!"

"That's ok muffin top. How does it feel to be 18 and legal now?"

"I don't feel any different."

"Maybe its not actually your birthday. What did Justin get you?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him since before I went to get changed."

"Oh great present the disappearing act is always a winner"

 "I know right." I carried on my phone call to Chaz, talking about meaningless things.

After being on the phone for a while there was a knock to my hotel room. 

"Hang on someone is at the door." I said to Chaz

Walking over the door I looked through the peep hole. It was Ryan, Chaz, Christian, Taylah and Caitlin. Why was Caitlin here?

"Ahhhh" I jumped into Ryan's arm and gave him a massive hug and then to Chaz, Christian and Taylah. "What are you guys doing here?" I took a step back into the room signalling for them to come in.

"Well Justin flew us out here to see you for your birthday. He didn't tell you?" Ryan said. 

Taylah sat down on the couch and I sat next to her. The boys pulled out the play station in the TV set and began to play it while me and Taylah caught up.

~*~

So far I had spent the day with all of my best friend and Caitlin. Justin soon joined us explainin that he had a quick rehearsal this morning. We visited the Eiffel Tower ate heaps of food.

As the sun was setting we decided to head back to the hotel to get ready before the concert.

When we arrived back we all parted and went to our rooms. I went for a shower whilst Justin went to talk to Scooter. Once I finished in the shower I got dressed in some black pleat shorts, a grey tank top and some black high top converse. I straightned my hair and left it out. 

When I walked out of the bathroom Justin had already left so I headed to Ryan's room. When I got there everyone was ready to go. We all piled into the small elavator and exited at the lobby. We all got into the van that was waiting to take us to the concert. I sat in the middle between Taylah and Ryan. I couldn't be more happier. I had my 2 best friends by my side and the guy of my dreams. Life is great. 

When we arrived at the Entertainment Centre Justin was already on stage for sound check. Under the stage was a blindspot to the crowd where you could see the whole stage and the crowd could't see you. I stood there for a while watching the way Justin interacted with his fans. 

Soon enough Kenny found me and said that everyone was back stage now and Justin was getting ready. When I walked back to the group Justin was walking to the stage. He quickly gave me a kiss and kept walking. 

~*~

Through out the show I watched from my earlier postion under the stage. When he was almost finished the set I walked back to the main area when Pattie and Scooter started pulling me to the stage. 

"What are you guys doing?" I yelled.

"You will see honey." Pattie smiled at me and Scooter started laughing. 

 As we got to the stage entrance I could hear Justin talking. 

"Today is a very special day, it is Ally's Birthday. Let bring her out here!" He said . As the crowd cheered I was pushed even further onto the stage. Once I realised what was happening I ran in the opposite direction. However my escape wasn't successful when I ran into one of Justin's dancers. Justin grabbed me by the waist and picks me up, carrying me to the middle of the stage. He sits me down on a stool and started to sing happy birthday, when Ryan, Taylah, Christian, Chaz, Pattie, Alfredo, Scooter, Kenny, Chaz, and the whole crew come out on stage. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Ally, Happy Birthday to you." By now not only is the whole crew singing but the crowd to. I felt my cheeks flair up and I know that by now I am probably a red tomato. 

~*~

After the show we all went out for Ice-cream because we didn't have a chance to go out for dinner. As we all filed out of the car one by one me and Taylah linked hands and started skipping to the store. Once we get into the store I notice Justin didn't follow us in. 

Being the worry wort I am I let go of Taylah's hand and head back out side when I see Justin and Caitlin next to the van.  

"Why are you with her Justin?" Caitlin screamed 

"Caitlin I'm not going over this again with you. It's time you moved on." Justin said keeping calm. 

"No. I loved you first! I get to have you not her!" She said again. 

After it goes silent. When they start kissing. I didn't know who initiated it and I sure will not stick around to find out. 

I ran back to get Taylah and caught a cab back to the hotel. The tears hadn't stopped coming as I packed my bags and Taylah packed hers. 

Once I was sure I had everything me and Taylah got a cab to the airport and a one way ticket to the first place I could think of.

Los Angeles. 

Justin sure was right when he said "I hope today is and unforgetable day for you."