Chapter 3 (Picture of Taylah) -

Picture of Taylah on the side ->>>>

------Ally-------------

Ryan's POV

"Justin?" I said as I opened my door.

"Look I know I hurt her but hear me out ok?" he was standing there waiting for me to reply. Instead of speaking I just nodded my head. "I screwed up big time. It took almost loosing Ally for me to realise that I love her. I shouldn't have called her what I did and I should have stayed to make sure she was ok. But I didn't. Because I couldn't face her and hurt her. So I ran but I still hurt her. I cant change what was but I can change what will be. Please all I'm asking is for you to try and forgive me." Once he finished talking he stood there staring at a picture that hung on my wall of the 5 of us.

"We promised when we were younger, best friends forever right? Well the rest of us kept that promise but not you. You picked Caitlin over Ally and I will never forgive you for that. That was a dog move. Right now all I can do is to try and forgive you. But I swear to god you hurt her again my fist will meet your face." Justin nodded and I gave him a bro hug when Ally decided to pop her face around the corner.

"See we all love each other" she said in her happy tone. She hadn't used that tone since Justin left.

{Ally's POV}

Too know that two of my boys have made up made me so happy. They meant the world to me and have gotten me though so much.

"Well I'm hungry so lets go buy food." I said. I turned back around and headed towards my bedroom and change from my sweats to a grey fringe singlet, denim shorts and black leather jacket and a pair of black ankle boots.

I ran a brush though my hair and walked downstairs. Justin was sitting in the kitchen on his phone and Ryan was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Ryan?"

"Oh he went to go have dinner with his family." Justin said looking up from his phone.

I shrugged and grabbed my phone and wallet. "Well do you want food?"

"Mhm. Chinese?" he asked. Putting his phone in his pocket he was standing in front of me and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me by my hips into him.

"Sure." I smiled and tangled my arms around his neck brining him closer to me. He brought his lips softly down to mine.

"Be mine?" he whispered across my lips. His breathe was warm against my lips and soft. I couldn't find any words to say so I just nodded my head. Finally his lips connected to mine and moved in sync. It was over before it began as he pulled away. "Come on. We both know if you don't get fed you will die." He chuckled and grabbed my hand and led me to a Range Rover which he must have rented.

He opened my door for me to get in and closed it and ran around the front of the car hopping in the driver's seat. The car ride was filled with small sound coming from the radio. Justin was holding my had in his through the middle of the car. It was times like this that reminded me of before he started dating Caitlin. We would act like a couple but not be one. It's what I missed the most when he left.

Shortly after we left my house we arrived to a small Chinese Restaurant. I had been here when I was 10 with my dad and mum for winning one of my athletic races. It had the best cooked food in this town. We were seated pretty quickly because hardly any people where here.

"So I need to go house shopping tomorrow. Would you like to come?" Justin said as he read through the menu.

"Of course, but you know you could just stay at mine. I have enough rooms and even your mum could stay there too."

"She could but it would be a little awkward. I mean with us being a couple I just wouldn't feel comfortable with mum being there."

"Ok. But you can still move in."

"I can, if I stay in a different room." He looked up from our now joined hands and raised his eye brow at me.

"Fine." I sighed. It's not like we didn't use to sleep in the same bed.

**********

After dinner we stopped by the beach and took a walk along the shore.

"So what's LA like?" I said as we swung our hands back and forth.

"It's busy. I love it, but it's not home. Because my heart isn't there. It's here." I stopped walk and faced him.

"That was so corny but sweet." He pulled me into a hug and we headed back towards the car. We walked through the sand until we hit the path way. We brushed off our feet and got back in the car.

It was a quick drive and then we were home. I was tired and couldn't wait to get to my bed and crash. When Justin pulled into the drive way he shut off the car and opened up my door like a gentleman after getting out.

"C'mon I'll get you to bed." He said. I felt myself being picked up bridal style and going up stairs. I closed my eyes and rested my head in the crook of Justin's neck.

The last thing I remember was being placed on a soft mattress and Justin kissing my head and mumbling 'Good Night'.

........................

I woke up to a ceiling that wasn't mine. Definitely wasn't mine. I looked around the room when I noticed that I was in the spare room. When I rolled over I saw Justin in the bed. Ok either I was dreaming or I walked here in the middle of the night. Either way I was kind of crept out.

I stopped trying to figure out what happened and just went for a shower in my room. I quietly walked out of the spare room and closed the door slowly trying to make as little noise as possible, but no karma had other plans for me. When I turned around from the door I walked straight into the table and kicked my knee. "Ow Ow Ow!" I cursed as I made my way back to my room. I looked out my door to make sure I hadn't woken Justin and then walked to my bathroom.

I walked through the secret door in my bathroom to my large closet. Yes a secret door, because when you grow up having 3 best guy friends your dad doesn't want the accident to happen after you have a shower for those 3 boys to be sitting in your room whilst you walk out in a towel. He built the door when that happened when I was 10.

I got dressed in a white singlet with a white lace throw over and denim shorts. I pulled on a black cardigan because it was a little windy today. I walked over to my shoe wall and pulled down my black studded boots and went back to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided just to straighten the top half and curl the ends.

When I walked out of my bathroom I got a little surprise of Justin on my bed, on my laptop. "Justin! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing. I'm on twitter." He said is a 'Duh' kind of tone.

"Really I thought you were doing your nails." Notice the sarcasm. "Come on" I said and I pulled Justin off my bed. I locked the house and we got in my car. I stopped at the flower shop and continued our journey.