Chapter 7 (Picture of Ally's Car) -

Ok so i uploaded this one becasue i havent uploaded in a while. soo i hopoe you like it:) <3

Picture of Ally's Car on the side -->>>

-------Ally------------

{Ally POV}

-The day before they leave for the tour-

So many things were running through my head about things I would forget and not remember. I had countless lists for things I wasn't even sure I would need.

I even went as far as buying a whole new wardrobe. All my clothed had fitted into 2 suitcases and my shoes, makeup and bags in another.

The tour only hit me today that it was tomorrow. I still had my doubts about it. I knew with traveling with Justin paps would be following us. Word would get out about our relationship and the death threats would start to roll in.

It was six in the morning so I decided to go for a surf. I left a note on the counter and walked to the beach. Luckily it wasn't that far from my house. When I arrived I saw so many surfers out waiting for a wave.

{Justin POV}

We left for tour tomorrow but I was nervous this time around. Ally was coming and I didn't want my Belieber to hate her. Lately it's all been going non stop. My tour my new album everything was speeding up on me.

I crawled out of bed and went down stairs. I couldn't find Ally anywhere until I saw a note on the counter. Saying she'd gone to the beach.

I went back up stairs and got changed and hopped in my car. Where I drove to the beach and watched as Ally surfed in the water. A few girls ran up to me asking for pictures and I happily smiled for them. When the girls left I noticed ally walking back up to me.

"How was it?" I asked as I gave her a hug. Yeah should have thought about that twice.

"Hey, what are you doing down here and sorry for wetting you" she said with a big smirk on her face. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thought I might surprise you and take you out for breakfast" she pulled on her denim shorts and her pink Hollister t-shirt.

"Yeah sure"

We started walking back to the car and I took Ally's surf board from her and we walked hand n hand back to the car. We past a group of teenage guys and they just eyed Ally off. So being the protective person I am I pulled her into my side and wrapped my arm around her waist.

{Ally POV}

After we ate our food we decided to take a trip to the cemetery. I wouldn't be able to visit for a while.

When we arrived at the cemetery there was another funeral happening so we were as quite as we could be. I parked my car near the row in which said soldiers and walked down to face my fathers grave. This time something was different. There was a picture of me and my mum and dad. It was taken the last time I saw him. With it was a envelope with my name on it......

________________

Thankyou for reading i hope you liked it