Chapter 5 (Picture of Ryan) -

Picture of Ryan --->>>>

{Justin POV}

Walking over to my mum she completely ignored me and head straight to Ally. Feeling the love mum.

"Wow, I am just feeling your love mum. Missed you too" I said

"Oh Justin, stop being dramatic!" she exclaimed

"PATTIE!" Ally yelled with her arms wide open and a massive smile on her face.

"How are you darling with today?" she asked

MUM!!!!! Why would you ask that? I thought to myself

"I'm doing great, Me and Justin went to the cemetery and mum came for the first time since the funeral. Then I went surfing today and went to the surf club."

My mum just hugged Ally tightly.

"Wait. Your mum is in town? I haven't seen her since she left. I might call her to catch up"

Then mum went off to call Melinda about catching up. Our mums were best friends when we were younger. I looked at Ally and she still had the massive smile plastered to her face. I smiled and gave her a hug totally forgetting that Scooter and Kenny where there too.

"Scooter, Kenny nice to see you too. But not being rude why are you up here and not in L.A."

"Hey bro well Kenny he came up here because word got out up here what suburb you were staying in so we figured you would need him up here. As for me I'm up here because 2 months will be over before we know it and we had a deal that after 2 months we would work up here and I need to find recording studio with all of our needs" Scooter said after taking a BIG breathe.

"Oh okay. Well that all suits me but I don't have to do any work though? Oh and this is Ally my girlfriend" Ally smiled and Kenny hugged her and Scooter shook her hand

"No Justin you don't and It's nice to meet you Ally." Scooter said

"So Justin this is the girl that has you madly in love?" Kenny said with a snarky look

"Do you even have to ask that Kenny?" I said as I started to blush like a little girl

Kenny smiled and let go of Ally. Mum was still phone and we had all decided to go inside for a drink. We signaled mum and said we were going inside now but she stayed on the phone.

"What do you want to drink?" Ally asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Just some water, please" Kenny and Scooter answered at the same time.

Ally came gave them both a bottle of water and then walked over to me. I was sitting on the lazy boy in the lounge room and she sat on my lap. Putting her arms around my neck. I leaned in and closed the gap between us and peck he softly on the lips. Then my mum walked in. She was finally off the phone to Ally's mum. She saw us sitting together and walked over to us.

"I can't believe my eyes, you two are finally together. After years and years of all us waiting. We all knew it would happen eventually. You two were like 2 peas in a pod when you were younger not leaving one another side when one was upset."

"Really, what did you parents take bets on how long it would take?" Justin said with a smirk on his face

"No. But it sometimes did cross our minds. There were SO many times that we thought you two were going out but it was just you to being best friends. That hugged each other for no reason. Then when Caitlin and Christian moved down the end of the street Ally didn't know but because Chaz lived in the house next to them you started dating Caitlin and we were all worried that you would fall in love with Caitlin."

"Well, I didn't because I fell in love with the girl sitting on me right now" I said as I leant into kiss Ally. But only a peck because my mum was still in the room.

"Aw Justin Drew Bieber, I love you" she said as she hugged into my chest.

{Ally POV}

I loved Pattie so much she was such a Mum to me after my mum left and I never really thanked her. When she said that all of the parents when watching us grow up together always thought and Justin would end up together. This meant a lot to me. I had never really loved a boy but Justin. Yes I was only 17 but if I was able to drive and live in a massive house by myself be a track major and train 6 plus hours a day and still get A's on my report card then I am pretty sure I am able to love. To me at school I was the most independent 17 year old there. I was able to have parties at my house when ever I wanted but never did. Have boys sleep over. But I was living on my own and still staying concentrated on what was important. I was kind of glad mum left. It meant I was able to do better on school work knowing that I had to get great grades to make it through life.

*6 weeks later*

I told Justin how I felt many times that I loved him and he always said it back. We had been going out for 1 month and 2 weeks. In a different relationship that word 'love' wouldn't come up for another couple of week. But for me and Justin it came up straight away.

There was a knock at the door and Pattie opened it up because she was the closest. It was Chaz.

"Pattie. Oh my god I didn't know you were in town. Argh I missed you so much." I heard Chaz say

"Aw, honey I missed you to. If you're looking for Ally she is in the lounge room" We heard Chaz walk in and instantly what popped into my mind was SHIT!!! I couldn't remember if I Had told Chaz. Oh well if I hadn't now would be the time....... Chaz walked in and saw me sitting on Justin's lap. Instantly I saw the confusion come across his face.

"Uh........ W- What is this? I think I'm missing something" he said with now a very confused look on his face.

"Ok so I didn't tell you I thought I had Sorry Chaz" I said and jumped up and gave him a hug

"Woahh Woaah wait WHAT!! You two are together as in boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I said as Justin shook his head

"Oh god about blooding time. I mean seriously 14 years in the making. WOW took you both long enough." He said with a look of relief on his face.

Well I think all of our friends know now... I hope. Word will get around but right now I need to start thinking about going back to school I go back in 3 weeks. 1 week after Justin goes on tour.

"Justin, I need to go to the store to get all of my school supplies and new outfits. I go back in 3 weeks you know?"

"Ok. Or?"

"Or what Justin?"

_______________________

Thanks for reading keep the comments up :)