Chapter 14 -

When I woke up I first noticed I was alone and secondly I noticed the chorus of Party In The USA blasting from somewhere. When I rolled over I realized it was my alarm. Rolling back over I noticed the piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

'Morning Darling, Me and Tay were up early and we thought you needed the sleep in. We headed down to the studio early. There will be a car waiting for you when you are ready, Love you darling.'

Looking at the clock - that read 7:15 am - I remembered that Mum's interview was at 8. I climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. As I let the water refresh my tired body I let my mind drift to Justin.

I hadn't heard anything about Justin being in New York. Why was he here? But what I really wanted to know was, is he back with Caitlin?

After I finished washing my face I dried my hair and left it out. I applied some light foundation and mascra. I pulled out my white jeans and pink drape back top of my unpacked suitcase. I pair the outfit with some black pumps. I grabbed my phone and left the room heading to the elevator.

I was paying so much attention to angry birds that I jumped when the doors dinged open. When I faced the people entering my eyes locked with one person in particlar. Justin smiled and continued his conversation with Alfredo. Pattie noticed me and took the spot next to me. She smiled and gave my hand a light squeeze.

When the elevator stopped at the lobby I was the first out the elevator and out the front door. I hopped into the SUV and was driven to the studio. When I arrived at the Today show there were many paparazzi waiting. I climbed out of the car with my belongings and walked towards the studio doors.

--------

--------

My mum had already started the interview when the host said "Not only is this women a amazing designer but also a mother. Not many people know but Ally Taylor is her daughter. Now this young girl I would call brave. Lets bring her out." Within seconds I was sitting on a stool next to my mum on live television.

"Ally, how are you?"

"Tired." This caused a few people to laugh. "I'm good, Thank you."

"Now, you are certainly a brave girl." I was a bit nervous but more confused as to why she would call me brave. "You dated the most famous teenager on the planet and you came out alive. Did you get hate from Justin's fans?" We are here for my mum and we are talking about Justin.

"Sure I could have gotten it but I didn't look at or see so I really wouldn't know."

"You and Justin grew up together and your family's were close."

"Yeah definitely we lived 2 houses away from each other and our mums were best friends. Pattie and Justin would always be over for dinner or we would be over theirs for dinner so we were practically always around each other."

She looked back to the camera "Now this young couple were in headlines for weeks! They had so many supporters and Ally even went on tour with Justin. Although when in Paris the two had rumoured to have split up when Ally left Paris only to go to LA with a friend" Then she turned back to me "What was it like dating Justin? Did you ever think it would happen?"

"No. Honestly I didn't. We grew up together since we were about 2 or 3. We were always around each other because of our mums being best friends. We hit puberty at the same time and liked the same music and sport teams. Our parents always thought we were going out or that we would end up together." I turned towards a shadow off stage. When the shadow stepped into the light it was Justin. But I turned my head away.

"How did you feel when he moved out to LA?"

"I was very upset and in result of that I did a stupid thing and now I look back at it and realize that." By now I was rubbing my arm where I had slight scars from the night Justin had told me he was moving.

"When you and Justin were dating, when you were seen together you would always be dressed fashionably. Did you get that from your mum?"

In my head I was thanking god that she had changed the subject. "I don't know I guess I just followed fashion and growing up with my mum I saw it a lot so I just picked up on it."

After some more questions I was finally able to leave the set and go and wait in a little break room where I found Taylah.

"Oh well if it isn't my long lost friend Taylah"

"Yes it is now if you wouldn't mind I'm trying to watch the TV here."

"Ok I'm going to get a drink." I left the room and was walking down the hall way to find a little coffee shop at the end. Where I found Pattie.

"Pattie." I quickly walked to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Ally!" Pattie was always my second mum. When I got my period for the first time I went to Pattie because I had thought that I had cut my lady parts.

"I miss you so much beautiful. And my son I swear he needs to snap out of his transe about you too breaking up. Ever since he has been moody and grumpy and I'm ready to feed him to the paps." It was quite funny that she was going to feed him to the paps and not the lions.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm sure they are hungry they are following him 24/7 so probably don't get time to eat." We both started to laugh and received stairs from an old couple in the corner looking at us like we are mad.

We sat down for about 20 minutes when we started to walk back and Pattie saw my mum. They stood in the hall way for about 30 minutes whilst I walked back to the room. Only to find Taylah making out with Christian.

"Okay seriously if you want to make out please do it in private not somewhere I can see." This caused them to break apart and blush like little red tomatoes. Christian grabbed Taylah's hand and they left the room. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on when mum walked back in.

"You ready to go?" she asked. She had a huge smile on her face and was over excited

"Sure. Why so happy?" I sad as I took a sip of my water

"Well we are going to dinner tonight with Pattie, Justin and Christian" the water that was in my mouth was now chocking me.

"What!" I screamed.

"I didn't think you would care to much. Its just dinner."My mum was fiddling her bag looking for her phone.

"Whatever can we just go?" I wasn't up set about it just pissed that mum didn't ask me first. With Justin going. Yes I was still angry at him but I was over it. Sort of. He broke my heart, on my birthday! Its not something I'm going to forget for a while.

I headed to the car when I got in mum followed after me. When we got back it was about 12 pm. I was almost at the point on collapsing on my bed I was so tired. When we got back to our room I went for my bed and slept.

******

When I woke up and looked at the clock it read 5 pm. I slept for 5 hours. I decided to get ready for dinner tonight. First was a shower, after 20 minutes just standing there feeling the water on my skin, I decided it was time to get out. I curled my hair and applied light foundation, mascara, a little eyeliner and some black sparkly eye shadow with light pink lip gloss. When I looked back at the clock and saw that it read 5:45pm. I looked at my phone and found a text message from mum saying that Taylah and her went shopping whilst I was asleep and they will meet me in the car to dinner.

I grabbed my black sleeved lace body con dress that came to my knee's. With it I slipped on my black pumps with diamonds and a small white Chanel clutch. When I looked in the mirror I saw that my reflection actually looked quite good. Looking at the time again it was now 5:55 pm and I had to be down stairs at 6. I headed to the elevator and out the front doors to the car.

We were at the restaurant with in 10 minutes and paparazzi were already outside. That probably means he is already here. There was no pulling out now. Taylah must have known what I was thinking because she grabbed my arm and we walked into the restaurant with our arms linked.

We were escorted to a little room at the back. When we entered there sitting at the table was Pattie, Christian and Justin. I put on a big smile and walked in with my head held high. Although on the inside I just wanted to go home! Toronto, home. Taylah sat next to Christian, My mum next to Pattie only leaving one seat for me. Next to Justin.

Of course I didn't want to look like a fool so I sat in the only seat left. As soon as I did eyes were landed on me and Justin. When the waiter came over. He asked what we wanted and then began to walk away but first winked at me. I think Justin had seen this because he looked pissed.

Ten minutes of silence our food finally came along with a not on my plate. 'Your hot call me 7789-2345 ;)' ok thats just border line creepy. I heard a cracking noice and look towards Justin who had just squished a fortune cookie into crumbs. His jaw was tight and his eyes flared with anger.

After we were all finished Christian and Taylah had left as soon as they were finished apparently they were going to see a movie. Mum and Pattie had gone to the restrooms and me and Justin were left alone.

I was about to say something when Justin beat me to it.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to me but just listen. I know what I did was stupid. I shouldn't have let her talk to me in the first place. I just need you to know that I didn't kiss her. She kissed me but I didn't pull away either. I'm sorry. Just know that I love you and if you want me to let you go I will."

I stayed silent for a couple of seconds until Justin turned around and started to walk away.

"Justin! What happened hurt me. So much. I didn't want to talk to you, that's why I went to LA. I got over it but then seeing you again made me want to just jump into your arms and kiss the life out of you. To be honest it scared me. As long as Caitlin is around I cant trust you when your near her."

"I know that's why after we kissed I told her to never come near me again. I think she got the message to."

"I- I don't kno-" Before I could finish someone lips were on mine and I could tell who's they were because it was sending spark around my body.

Justin's arm went around my waist as he pulled me in closer. My arm snaked around his neck and my hands pulling at his hair to get him even closer to me. I had no clue why I was doing this but it felt so right.

Justin slowly pulled away resting his head on mine. We were breathing in sync trying to catch our breathes. Until Justin started to kiss down my neck, when he reached the bottom of my ear lobe he began to suck and lick. This sensation only made me moan and bite my lip. He noticed this because he let out a little chuckle. Before pulling away. When he pulled away he had a massive smirk on his face.

"What's with the smirk?" I asked looking confused.

"Well I just branded you. So now people know your mine."

"Oh really, I'm yours am I?"

"If I say so" he said raising his eyebrow

"Well I wouldn't want to disagree with Justin Bieber"

"Nope we wouldn't want that"

We stood there for some time just staring into each others eyes. Until our Mothers interrupted us. We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand until we got to the front doors and were greeted by the lovely men with cameras. Justin squeezed my hand and we hopped into the car and drove off back to our hotel. When we got there I went back to Justin's room to watch a movie whilst Pattie went back to mine, mums and Taylah's room.

"What do you want to watch?" Justin asked with a hush tone.

"I don't know, how about The Lizzie Maguire Movie?"

"For real?" he said

"How about Blue Crush 2?"

"Sure." Justin got up and put it on whilst I changed into his sweat pants.

We curled up on Justin's bed. My head was resting on his toned chest as many thoughts were running through my head. What did this mean? Are we back together or what? Then school came into mind how I was going back in 2 weeks and would have to leave LA. I let all of those thoughts loose as I drifted off to sleep.

******

I woke up next to Justin. He was softly snoring his pretty head off and I caught a glimpse of the clock which read 7:45 AM. Just as I was trying to move Justin's grip tightened on me and I couldn't move.

"Where do you think your going? I just got you back I'm not letting you go again."

"Hey! It's ok I was just going to go back to my room and have a shower and get ready. Mum's clothes line is premiering at Fashion Week. I have to be there."

"Or you could have a shower here and then walk up a bit later"

Suddenly Justin was on top of me holding himself up. Placing little kisses along my neck up and down. His hands started to play with the hem of my shirt as his lips connected with mine.

------------
(imagine r- rated scene)
------------

"That was amazing" was all that could come out of my mouth.

"Yes! I hope every time will be like that." This gave me the indication that it was his first time too. It made me feel more at ease. Knowing It was Justin's first time. He has my virginity and I have his. We both slowly drifted of to sleep.

* 2 hours later*

I woke up and heard the shower running and saw that it was now 10 AM. I decided to slowly crawl out of bed and walk to the bathroom with a sheet wrapped around me. In the shower was indeed Justin. I let the sheet drop and I stepped in the shower behind Justin.

-------------
not pg13 part
--------------

After being in the shower for 10 minutes making out we had decided that I should go back to my room to get changed into some fresh clothing.

We walked back up to my room and opened the door to find Taylah and Christian sound asleep in mine and Taylah's bed. Justin walked over and jumped on the bed telling them to get up. In which it worked because Christian was now throwing pillows at Justin. It was kind of funny.

I searched through my bag to find something to wear when I decided to wear my navy blue high waister denim shorts, and my white tank that just reached my belly button. My out fit showed my belly button ring. The piercing was a blue stone with a dream catcher that Taylah had gotten for me for my birthday. I curled my hair and applied foundation and mascara and found my guess hand bag and filled it up with my phone, purse and other essential needs for the day. I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on. Once I was finished I saw that Taylah and the others were to ready to go. We all walked out to the cars and headed to the venue of the fashion show.

As we arrived at the fashion show I am pretty sure all of the paparazzi's were here. When me and Justin stepped out of the car the flashes went crazy and we walked hand in hand into the fashion show. Once in there my mothers assistant had given us all V.I.P passes and showed us to our seats. I saw Kym Kardashian. Her sisters were walking for my mum today and she must have come to show her support. She and my mother were quite good friends. She loved my mums work and they would often work together.

As the show started Kendall and Kylie walked out wearing the Late teens sections for my mothers clothing and they looked stunning in the clothing.