Chapter 4 - How it Began

*???'s POV*

I was getting ready to go get her and it must be my lucky day because just as I was about to set off when I saw her just walking down the road. She was so vulnerable pulling a suitcase behind her, I mean it would be easy for anyone to just kidnap here and do horrible, horrible things to that little pretty face of hers. I suppose it's a good thing that I'm here to get her instead then. ;)

But just before leaving I put the clown mask on from before might as well freak her out before I take her. Have a bit of fun while I can.

*Brittani's POV*

I was already in a really bad mood from the argument and I swear if another kid shouts trick or treat at me I'm gonna snap. I was still cautious thinking back to all the horror films that I've seen where about seventy per cent of the bad things had happened on Halloween. What a great way to spend my birthday... homeless with no friends, no money and having to walk over mile while it is dark at night.

I was happily (kind of) walking making good progress if I do say so myself. I was probably about halfway when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it..

*1 new message*

From Libby?? I curiously opened it and it said "Brit look I'm sorry I overreacted just come home now please. We can talk about this!"

I gave my phone a puzzled look and wondered why she'd even bother with me after what I've done. I do feel really bad for what I've put her through. We were drunk and I wasn't aware of what I was doing and I still feel really bad and  I've wanted to tell her ever since but Chaz didn't let me.

I turned around and started walking back towards the apartment after all she is still and always will be my best friend no matter what! I just hope we can sort this out I would hate for us to not be friends over something as pointless as this.

(A/N only short will be updating soon though)