Chapter 13 - Mine Forever

A/N New update!! ;) I got some really good comments on my last chapter and I just wanted to let you know that it means so much to me to hear what you think. I didn't really like the last chapter but I think you did so I decided to keep it. Thanks for reading anyway..... Enjoy!! <3

Brittani's POV

I had a dream that Jason had branded me, it was more of a nightmare really. The pain was indescribable and I couldn't believe that someone who supposedly loves me would do something like that and claims that they did it to protect me. It made my blood boil just thinking about it. I opened my eyes and looked to the side of me to find a empty bed. Where's Jason? My stomach made a sound that I think was supposed to notify me that I was hungry. I hope Jason was somewhere getting me food. I moved my legs preparing to get out the bed and search for some sort of food. As soon as I moved a stabbing pain ran through my whole body. I tried to stay quiet but I automatically screamed in pain.

I heard shouting from downstairs and someone coming up the stairs. Within seconds an out-of-breath Jason ran into the room "Are (huff) you (huff) okay" he said in between deep breaths. "Yeah, just my hip hurts....a lot." I stuttered. "Well what did you expect after what happened yesterday?" He questioned. I paused for a minute thinking back to my dream, was that real? No I couldn't be, he wouldn't do that to me.....would he?

"Why what happened yesterday?" I questioned suspiciously. Jason stood and stared at me obviously not believing me. He took a step towards me, I tried shrinking back but it hurt to much to move and when I tried I ended up yelping in pain.

Jason's POV

She really didn't remember? I can't believe she doesn't remember, I mean she screamed enough yesterday. I was still out of breath after I ran up the stairs. She scared me to death, I thought she really hurt herself. How can I tell her about last night? I couldn't think of the words so I decided to just show her. I took a step towards her and she attempted to move back causing her to yelp. I just chuckled, I'm guessing she hasn't noticed that it's gonna hurt when she moves yet. I took another step forward but she didn't move, well at least she learns from her mistakes. I walked towards her and pulled the bed sheets down to reveal her hip none that was still covered by one of my shirts. I pulled it up to reveal a glowing red burn of the j and m intertwined together. I personally thought it looked beautiful, like it belonged there. Me and her were meant together and this proved that. My name looked perfect on her skin. I could tell by her expression that Brittani didn't agree with me. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me with a confused expression. "H..h..how could you do this to me?" she stuttered.

Brittani's POV

I can't believe it..... I must be dreaming, that's the only explanation. He looks at me with shock "Brit, listen..... I did this because I love you" He mumbled "How dare you! I'm not property, you can't brand me like I'm something to be owned!" I yelled. I felt a warmth hit my cheek and I realized he slapped me again. It hurt like hell. I looked up to find the beautiful chestnut brown orbs that were usually there were now pitch black holding no emotion but anger. "Don't you dare talk to me like that.. I took you and that means your mine." He yelled. I felt the tears escaping my eyes. "You say you love me prove it. If you loved me you wouldn't do things like this!" I screamed. "You need to understand that you belong to me and you will be mine.... forever" Jason stated, standing up and walking out of the room slamming the door behind him. I tried to move but everything hurt, I'm stuck here, with Jason who hurts me yet he tells me he loves me. I could now feel the pain in my cheek properly, I could tell that it was gonna make a bruise. I heard a loud bang from outside and I'm guessing like normal Jason's gone and took his anger out on another wall. I laid there and sobbed, I might of just woke up but I was emotionally exhausted. I don't know if I can take much more of this, I haven't cried as much as I have this week as I have in my life so far. Sometimes I think he's being truthful when he says he loves me but he can't all he does is hurt me. I think I have feelings for him deep down but I don't understand how he kidnapped me and all he does is put me through pain. I'm deep in thought when I fall into a deep sleep.

Aww poor Brittani :'( This chapter is a bit depressing but I'll make a happy, lovey-dovey chapter next time. Comment or message me what you think, Feel free to ask me questions.. I'm happy to talk :> Follow me (pretty-please) <3 Comment, Vote, Tell your Friends. Share my story. If you want me to read your story just tell me and I will (I've got a lot of free time hehe) Oh yeah and watch the video on the side >>> it's like my favourite song at the minute ;)

Thanks for Reading

Byeeee xxx

Olivia ;) xxx