Chapter 21 - Kidnapped from my Kidnapper??

Update again, your lucky ;) Thanks for the comments.... keep commenting.  So here it is....

Brittani's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, scanned the room it was pretty much pitch black and I was unable to see anything. It was all just darkness. I tried to figure out where I was, I tried to stand up but I realized I was tied to something, a chair.... I think?

I decided that struggling was gonna get me nowhere so I sat there and just thought back to how I got here.... After he grabbed my ankle,I started trying to get away.... I did this by kicking him he immediately dropped me and groaned in pain. I chuckled quietly to myself, I got up and ran for the door but next thing I knew was when I ran into a hard surface, I fell back onto the floor and heard a deep chuckled, I looked up and saw a man, who was quite handsome if you forget the circumstances. He grabbed the back of my shirt, lifting me up onto my feet. He let go but immediately grabbed onto my arm. I winced in pain, he was grabbing my arm really hard. He tried to look at me but I refused to look at him by looking away, he coughed, trying to get my attention but I still ignored him. "Look at me" he growled, I still ignored him refusing to give in. He grabbed my chin, hard, forcing me to look into his emerald green eyes.

He smirked "Hi beautiful", I rolled my eyes "Asshole" I mumbled, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. He growled "What was that?" he yelled getting really close to my face. I shrugged and swallowed my fear "I called you an asshole" I said simply as he stared at me in awe. He gripped my chin harder, he slapped me and it was hard but I was kind of used to it by now, with Jason and all. He still had hold of my chin, the rest of them were murmuring something I couldn't work out, one of them walked towards the one who was assaulting me! They whispered something in his ear and he nodded before turning his attention to me. He let go of me but then held his hand out ready to grab me, I walked backwards until I hit another hard surface, I turned around and another one of his little "posse" was blocking the door, he went to grab me and without thinking, I punched him in the jaw. His features darkened, he didn't even flinch, before I could move someone grabbed me from behind, he restricted me completely so I couldn't move. He put a rag over my mouth and nose, out of experience I already knew what it was, I gave up on fighting knowing that there was no way to escape this. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "night night, princess" and I swear if I would've been awake I would have spat in his face right there and then.

I flashed back to now and re-assessed my situation, still stuck to a chair. My head was pounding, probably from the chloroform and it made it hard for me to concentrate. I was wiggling my hands around trying to loosen the ropes so that I would be able to free my hands. I sighed all that happened when I did that was rope burn, great.... just great!

I was still trying to figure out of a way to get out of these ropes, when the "Asshole" walked into the room and locked the door behind him. "Hi there princess" he said smirking, I gave him a sarcastic smile "My name is Brittani" I stated he looked at me with a blank expression, "And..." he said in an annoying tone of voice. "I prefer my name to whatever nicknames you can think of" I spat. He sighed "You just won't learn will you, you need to learn respect!" he said "but until then...." he mumbled, as he got up and got something. He returned within seconds and before I knew what he had, I had something over my mouth.... duct tape, again! I glared at him with hate in my eyes and he just smirked chuckling to himself... my hate grew.

"Okay, so I'm going to untie you, if you run of then I'll tie you up again ok? Simple as that!" he explained exaggerating every word like a small child. He slowly untied me and helped me up. "Do you want a shower?" I nodded since I was unable to speak. He led me upstairs to what I presume was his room. In here he says following me into the bathroom, he just stood there studying me with intensity. "Have you learned your lesson about being rude?" he smirked, humiliating me further. I nodded and he took a step towards me out of habit I took a step back, he sighed. He took another step forward but this time I stayed where I was, I really didn't need to be shown as a scared little girl now! He ripped the duct tape off of my face and I winced in pain, making him chuckle. "Well are you gonna get a shower?" he spat at me, I gave him a look of annoyance "Are you gonna leave?!" I spat back. He chuckled but it worked because he left, but seconds later he popped his head around the door. "Don't lock the door, I don't trust you... Princess"  He spat and I decided that we don't like each other and we will never get along. I sighed, like I was gonna listen to him, as soon as he left out of the door I locked it. I heard him groan on the other side of the door, obviously in annoyance but once I knew that there was no chance of him walking in on me I was much happier to take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I put my hair in a messy bun and dried myself, it was only then that I realized that I had no clothes.

I put my towel back around me, "I need clothes" I mumbled, he sat up from the bed and looked at me with confusion before he realized what I said "Oh, here" he said handing me a tight red dress. I stared at the clothes like it was dirt, there was no way in hell that I was wearing that!. "Oh so now you're calling me a whore!" I spat, he just chuckled and I realized I still didn't know his name. "Ben" he said, he must be a mind reader. I smiled slightly before turning my attention back to the problem at hand... what was I gonna wear! "Umm... can I have my clothes back" I mumbled, Ben just looked at me confused "No! You can wear them or go naked" he said boldly, I could feel myself blushing from the last part of the sentence, just thinking about that made me cringe. "Leave then!" I yelled towards him, his features darkened as he stood up and towered over me "Watch your mouth or I'll have to do something about it!" he yelled. But he left, so I won the argument. I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror, to be honest I might as well be naked! I sighed and walked out the door before my arm was grabbed viciously by....Ben, why won't he just leave me alone! "Woah, where you going princess? You've got someone important to meet first" he smirked, I looked at him confused. It must be some sort of inside joke because I didn't get it. I was dragged down the corridor anxiously awaiting who else was in this hell-hole....

Yay update a day keeps the doctor away ;) Next update will probably be tomorrow. Who do you think she's gonna go meet? Ideas!? Comment, Vote, Fan, Share, Tell your Friends. Love You Guys xx

Byeeee xoxox

Olivia <3